Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New update - opinion, changes ideas
Hi, @Sora! Few days ago you just uploaded the new update on Agma.io. Personally I think it was a good idea, but doesnt work as well as it should.

Let's start with new powerups. They are way too overpowered + they are too cheap. Normal virus cost 38k, while frozen virus powerup cost 25k. Makes no sense. There are also antipowerups like antirecombine and antifreeze. Antifreeze works 15seconds what is a really long time. Too long. The idea of antipowerups is cool and original, but this totally takes a lot of fun away. Guess, everyone can agree that the most of the fun we get while playing with basic powerups or just by using skill without them.

Second thing is tutorial for new players, 1 powerpack and bots. Everyone uses that in wrong way, in mass way, what makes Agma.io not fun anymore. Just annoying and chaotic. People keep spamming with those powers everywhere what made some players quit and it still gonna make them do that.

My proposition for you as an owner of the Agma.io is to remove antipowerups, they are not needed if there will be few servers without possibility to use powerups. Like before. A lot of people miss those servers so much. In the tutorial case if I were you, I would make something like the another category at servers side, right below the list of servers. The category would be named 'tutorial'. After opening that category, new agma.io player will join an empty server with limitless powerups alone. That person won't have possibility to transfer any of the powerups anywhere else, only use them at tutorial server. Player would find over there definitions and explains of everything step by step like it is also right now or maybe even more. Player can test all of the powerups alone, without annoying anyone. Important is also the fact, this player shouldn't have chance to farm coins or powers over there. I think everyone would use it to make themselves full of everything. Maybe mass shouldn't change too as same as it is at infection mode, but in this case, there would be like 10-15k mass. In my opinion it is gonna be way better than it is right now and make Agma.io less chaotic, annoying, overpowered. 

Greetings,
Madzia.
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979
[-] The following 3 users Like magdorlolmagdor's post:
  • fireboneee, Squirrel , xRENDEx
Sora has already been noticed about that 1pack bug and is fixing it... he also plans to make the freeze virus more expensive as far as ik
And yes.. I agree that sora should concentrate on making agma less chaotic.. that factor became very bad the last 1-2 years.. :/

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 08:13 AM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hi, @Sora! Few days ago you just uploaded the new update on Agma.io. Personally I think it was a good idea, but doesnt work as well as it should.

Let's start with new powerups. They are way too overpowered + they are too cheap. Normal virus cost 38k, while frozen virus powerup cost 25k. Makes no sense. There are also antipowerups like antirecombine and antifreeze. Antifreeze works 15seconds what is a really long time. Too long. The idea of antipowerups is cool and original, but this totally takes a lot of fun away. Guess, everyone can agree that the most of the fun we get while playing with basic powerups or just by using skill without them.

Second thing is tutorial for new players, 1 powerpack and bots. Everyone uses that in wrong way, in mass way, what makes Agma.io not fun anymore. Just annoying and chaotic. People keep spamming with those powers everywhere what made some players quit and it still gonna make them do that.

My proposition for you as an owner of the Agma.io is to remove antipowerups, they are not needed if there will be few servers without possibility to use powerups. Like before. A lot of people miss those servers so much. In the tutorial case if I were you, I would make something like the another category at servers side, right below the list of servers. The category would be named 'tutorial'. After opening that category, new agma.io player will join an empty server with limitless powerups alone. That person won't have possibility to transfer any of the powerups anywhere else, only use them at tutorial server. Player would find over there definitions and explains of everything step by step like it is also right now or maybe even more. Player can test all of the powerups alone, without annoying anyone. Important is also the fact, this player shouldn't have chance to farm coins or powers over there. I think everyone would use it to make themselves full of everything. Maybe mass shouldn't change too as same as it is at infection mode, but in this case, there would be like 10-15k mass. In my opinion it is gonna be way better than it is right now and make Agma.io less chaotic, annoying, overpowered. 

Greetings,
Madzia.

Nice update but many things to change Confused
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 06:18 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 08:13 AM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote: Hi, @Sora! Few days ago you just uploaded the new update on Agma.io. Personally I think it was a good idea, but doesnt work as well as it should.

Greetings,
Madzia.

Nice update but many things to change Confused

Well Sar, there are as many things to change as it just got added with last update. Also would be nice to actually do it, so no one will get annoyed by playing Agma.io and keep having fun over there.
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979