Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorials in agma
I just made a new acc to try the new update and i saw the tutorial with bots and powers, i don't know but i think is a nice update but many people can have some bugs creating new accounts with vpn because i created it i started in giant and i used all powers later i went to supersonic and i saw the same tutorial again, also people can aproach that instead farming powers.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-20-2020, 01:46 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I just made a new acc to try the new update and i saw the tutorial with bots and powers, i don't know but i think is a nice update but many people can have some bugs creating new accounts with vpn because i created it i started in giant and i used all powers later i went to supersonic and i saw the same tutorial again, also people can aproach that instead farming powers.

That was AMAZING!  Big Grin
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-20-2020, 05:42 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 01:46 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I just made a new acc to try the new update and i saw the tutorial with bots and powers, i don't know but i think is a nice update but many people can have some bugs creating new accounts with vpn because i created it i started in giant and i used all powers later i went to supersonic and i saw the same tutorial again, also people can aproach that instead farming powers.

I actually got 30 powers of all, it was good but i dont know maybe is better to fix the bug because you need to pay for powers you can't get 30 powers of all just for free :/
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-20-2020, 02:40 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

I actually got 30 powers of all, it was good but i dont know maybe is better to fix the bug because you need to pay for powers you can't get 30 powers of all just for free :/
The only reason why Sora doesn't even want players to get powerups, gold membership, or coins just for free was actually because It could apparently result as stealing but you can get refferals by it to get it, or you can even just ask Sora or anyone politely and appropriately in discord for powerups it will works because youtubers and some players do that as always and also as usual because Sora worked extremely hard to make this io game for everyone that were personally playing agario back then and the agario players that were in here were automatically beta-testing the actual AGF (Agma.io) game, technically just seeing If they like it or not, that was happening in 2015-2016, and that's exactly some players got the Loyal Members role in the Official Agma.io Discord Server. Since it came out, all of the sudden the rest of the stuff was removed, idk if the regular were really still in there at time when other players were beta-testing out AGF but i'm pretty sure it was.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-21-2020, 11:33 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 02:40 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

The only reason why Sora doesn't even want players to get powerups, gold membership, or coins just for free was actually because It could apparently result as stealing but you can get refferals by it to get it, or you can even just ask Sora or anyone politely and appropriately in discord for powerups it will works because youtubers and some players do that as always and also as usual because Sora worked extremely hard to make this io game for everyone that were personally playing agario back then and the agario players that were in here were automatically beta-testing the actual AGF (Agma.io) game, technically just seeing If they like it or not, that was happening in 2015-2016, and that's exactly some players got the Loyal Members role in the Official Agma.io Discord Server. Since it came out, all of the sudden the rest of the stuff was removed, idk if the regular were really still in there at time when other players were beta-testing out AGF but i'm pretty sure it was.

That's true sora worked hard on this game and he is warm with people, but I think when people beg sora for poweruos, gold or another kind of things, it's bad because you need to effort to get free stuff actually you can farm powers of do refs and the last December sora gave gold for everyone what other thing does the people what lol
Also i love pizza ✨