Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Let's talk about the new update...
The new virus
The new powerup update is cool and all in my opinion but it is way too overpowered in the current state of Agma
Let's start with the new virus, which is really cool but priced at 25 000 coins, thats nothing and for what it does it is insane. Normal virus is 38 000 coins and freeze powerup is 8000 coins, thats a total of 46 000 coins for just one virus and one freeze, and the main use of freeze and viruses are to freeze your enemy and then virus him, which is quite hard, but now with multidrop you can destroy anyone and that is not fair, but I will talk about that later. The new virus does two things in one for only 25 000 instead of 46 000, and what is the point of the normal virus if you can get a cheap one that also make your opponent paralyzed?? That makes no sense and I think you understand that. 
Anti-recombine
This one is fine I guess, I don't think it is too overpowered, but then again with multidrop and help with friends you can once again make the target paralyzed.
Anti-freeze
15 seconds for protection from freeze powerup, that is insanely long and if it now it is an anti-freeze then the freeze virus will be a normal virus but for 13 000 coins cheaper, which just makes no sense once again Huh
New infection items
I personally don't play Infection but it is a fun gamemode and I enjoy it, but 100 000 coins for 100 wood and you lose it after disconnect is a very bad deal imo, since server restarts, internet connections or by mistake refreshing/closing page can happen and is quite common, you will lose 100 000 coins and let me tell you, that will make people rage alot 
The vaccine is fair I guess, I am not really that into infection (if you are tell me your opinion Big Grin )
Multidrop (B-key)
This function must be removed from other servers, the multidrop was a script for content creators and now anyone can use it, it is way to overpowered (more than you can imagine, you can end anyone if you know what you are doing) and it gives a really unfair advantage over other players, i know that from experience Sleepy Plus with the new update it will be even more overpowered than it already is so I hope you can change it back to Infection only! Big Grin  
Gigantic 2 
People really are upset about you removing "no powers" in these servers and people have told me that they will not play agma anymore and move to other games, I personally do not play this server but I can understand them, since now people will portal and use powerups in this server again and gigantic servers wont be playable, everyone was happy how things were and now people are really pissed off 

Community
This made people really upset and made people quit, also people have found a way to get bunch of powers from that "free powerup" thing, that is just something I have heard though and I am not sure about that!

Also I am not hating on the new update, I really like it alot and the new features I just find the prices/cooldowns bad at the moment and I hope you can change that @Sora but other than that good job  Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 8 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Clankstar, fireboneee, nachochesse, RealGodus, Sarcrack, Sora, Squirrel , vioiv
(08-19-2020, 12:35 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: The new virus
The new powerup update is cool and all in my opinion but it is way too overpowered in the current state of Agma
Let's start with the new virus, which is really cool but priced at 25 000 coins, thats nothing and for what it does it is insane. Normal virus is 38 000 coins and freeze powerup is 8000 coins, thats a total of 46 000 coins for just one virus and one freeze, and the main use of freeze and viruses are to freeze your enemy and then virus him, which is quite hard, but now with multidrop you can destroy anyone and that is not fair, but I will talk about that later. The new virus does two things in one for only 25 000 instead of 46 000, and what is the point of the normal virus if you can get a cheap one that also make your opponent paralyzed?? That makes no sense and I think you understand that. 
Anti-recombine
This one is fine I guess, I don't think it is too overpowered, but then again with multidrop and help with friends you can once again make the target paralyzed.
Anti-freeze
15 seconds for protection from freeze powerup, that is insanely long and if it now it is an anti-freeze then the freeze virus will be a normal virus but for 13 000 coins cheaper, which just makes no sense once again Huh
New infection items
I personally don't play Infection but it is a fun gamemode and I enjoy it, but 100 000 coins for 100 wood and you lose it after disconnect is a very bad deal imo, since server restarts, internet connections or by mistake refreshing/closing page can happen and is quite common, you will lose 100 000 coins and let me tell you, that will make people rage alot 
The vaccine is fair I guess, I am not really that into infection (if you are tell me your opinion Big Grin )
Multidrop (B-key)
This function must be removed from other servers, the multidrop was a script for content creators and now anyone can use it, it is way to overpowered (more than you can imagine, you can end anyone if you know what you are doing) and it gives a really unfair advantage over other players, i know that from experience Sleepy Plus with the new update it will be even more overpowered than it already is so I hope you can change it back to Infection only! Big Grin  
Gigantic 2 
People really are upset about you removing "no powers" in these servers and people have told me that they will not play agma anymore and move to other games, I personally do not play this server but I can understand them, since now people will portal and use powerups in this server again and gigantic servers wont be playable, everyone was happy how things were and now people are really pissed off 

Community
This made people really upset and made people quit, also people have found a way to get bunch of powers from that "free powerup" thing, that is just something I have heard though and I am not sure about that!

Also I am not hating on the new update, I really like it alot and the new features I just find the prices/cooldowns bad at the moment and I hope you can change that @Sora but other than that good job  Big Grin

I think we need a new no power gigantic
VIOIV
[-] The following 1 user Likes vioiv's post:
  • xmaster
Can just agree there Sad

-More powerful virus is cheaper than normal virus, doesn’t make sense at all
-Added Multidrop to agma to make spammers even more powerful, great job sora I appreciate it
-100k coins for something that disappears when having a disconnect (something like 50k would be a better price + it shouldn’t disappear when disconnecting!)
-We finally had a gigantic server without portal spammers etc... now removed -> no surpise that ppl get upset about this
-I couldn’t test the anti powers yet but I didn’t see them in “controls” so I guess you have to drop them? That makes sense for anti-rec but not for anti-freeze cuz that way they would’ve made all server HS impossible to beat (since someone could just drop an antifreeze on you to ruin it, but that’s just the case if you can drop it on other players!), it’s kinda problematic that people can get recos for free but anti recos not?
-Not sure about the vaccine powerup but 75k seems a bit high there..

I think stuff like daily challenges, new skins, maybe something like server events?, 1v1 / 2v2 (just thoughts..) would be a be a better and more exciting update than this ;-;

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Squirrel
Anti-recombine
Anti-freeze
New infection items
Multidrop (B-key)
Gigantic 2 

Community

The update is really nice but i think there could be more changes and correction especially in the wood part lol may people has an awful ping like me and also return the no powerups giantic
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
dont wanna get to every point of you, but i agree at all @xRENDEx
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
Make A New Power Up That Contradicts The frezze like a power up that melts your cell when it is frozen, Another good Idea Might be to make seperate power packs Ex) Make An Anti power pack and power pack, make the anti power packs cheaper and with more quantity so people would want to buy
Anti powers are already cheap, and you want to make them even more cheap (since packs = cheaper), also anti-pack has been suggested already + the 1 pack system is broken and you can get it many times more times than one
My discord is alexx#4007

(08-19-2020, 01:22 PM)Sochii Wrote: Make A New Power Up That Contradicts The frezze like a power up that melts your cell when it is frozen, Another good Idea Might be to make seperate power packs Ex) Make An Anti power pack and power pack, make the anti power packs cheaper and with more quantity so people would want to buy

no, just no
@Sora I hope you read this thread ^^ also 1 pack is the most broken thing ever
My discord is alexx#4007

@Sochii You say "Make A New Power Up That Contradicts The frezze like a power up that melts your cell when it is frozen" . That is part of the new update, 4K you can buy that.

@vioiv @fireboneee You can only use the new virus if you are in one cell so it has it's limitations so knowing that I would buy the virus instead of the new one if the price was higher since you can use it anytime. I did buy 102 of them in case the price goes up before I tried it, so I don't mind too much if it does!!! lol
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Light*'s post:
  • fireboneee, Sora, Squirrel
For only 25 000 coins you can virus and freeze people in AGF, BR and Selffeed, 25 000 coins buy while you can! Wink Wink
My discord is alexx#4007

(08-19-2020, 05:24 PM)Light* Wrote: @Sochii  You say "Make A New Power Up That Contradicts The frezze like a power up that melts your cell when it is frozen" .  That is part of the new update, 4K you can buy that.

@vioiv  @fireboneee You get only use the new virus if you are in one cell so it has it's limitations so knowing that I would buy the virus instead of the new one if the price was higher since you can use it anytime. I did buy 102 of them in case the price goes up before I tried it, so I don't mind too much if it does!!! lol

But is this limitation really so limiting that the price should sink by almost 50%? Besides it’s stronger than the normal virus since it also freezes the enemy... You could buy the blue virus + a recombine to merge into one cell and still pay less than for the normal virus :p

(08-19-2020, 01:22 PM)P lo Sochii Wrote: Make A New Power Up That Contradicts The frezze like a power up that melts your cell when it is frozen, Another good Idea Might be to make seperate power packs Ex) Make An Anti power pack and power pack, make the anti power packs cheaper and with more quantity so people would want to buy

Where would be the difference to antifreeze there?

(08-19-2020, 01:47 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Anti powers are already cheap, and you want to make them even more cheap (since packs = cheaper), also anti-pack has been suggested already + the 1 pack system is broken and you can get it many times more times than one

Anti powers should be cheaper than the normal ones, also shh >Sad

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • kingsimont
The new virus
- Its price will probably be increased. It was actually above 40k to start with until someone mentioned it should be cheaper after it was released. It's put cheap for trial and to let people have a chance to try it. Plus, it must be shot while you are in 1 cell and cannot be dropped like the normal virus. So your aim gotta be on point. Sometimes you miss. That makes it less powerful. Price will probably be around 36k

Anti-recombine
- The animation is not yet fully fixed for this, but it'll be adjusted. Might also reduce the duration from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.

Anti freeze:
- 15 seconds is a bit long. How does 8 seconds sound?

New infection items
- Exactly, 100k for 100 wood is supposed to be demotivating. You're not supposed to buy wood in the shop. It's just there to let someone have the possibility to buy it if needed. The /wood command isn't exactly supposed to be in game either, but right now the /wood command + glitch lets you farm around 100 wood after a few rounds. So it's a cheaper way for people to get wood than to buy it from the shop. Yes, wood disappears after disconnecting from the server! So be careful.

B-key to drop wall
- This is not a multidrop, it's just a hotkey for the walls to be able to drop. However, there's a bug with it whenever you move your cursor on another item while holding wood. It's not always simple to do, and it's not effective for someone who's going to battle. Even if multidrop was a script or feature available for people, it just makes the gameplay easier so it's not neccessarily bad. Many people already have the original multidrop script.

Gigantic 2
- Just disabled portals on gigantic 2! Anti-recs and anti-freeze should be tested out there. They'ry very cheap and available in the shop. If someone joins the server and tries to recombine-spam, just drop anti-recs on the person. You don't need any other powers other than that and possibly 360 shots. Try some strategies Smile

Community
- Might pick up on contacting some youtubers. Have mostly been focusing on the updates, for a long time. Contacting some youtubers will bring in new players.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • fireboneee, Squirrel , xRENDEx
(08-19-2020, 12:55 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Can just agree there Sad

-More powerful virus is cheaper than normal virus, doesn’t make sense at all
-Added Multidrop to agma to make spammers even more powerful, great job sora I appreciate it
-100k coins for something that disappears when having a disconnect (something like 50k would be a better price + it shouldn’t disappear when disconnecting!)
-We finally had a gigantic server without portal spammers etc... now removed -> no surpise that ppl get upset about this
-I couldn’t test the anti powers yet but I didn’t see them in “controls” so I guess you have to drop them? That makes sense for anti-rec but not for anti-freeze cuz that way they would’ve made all server HS impossible to beat (since someone could just drop an antifreeze on you to ruin it, but that’s just the case if you can drop it on other players!), it’s kinda problematic that people can get recos for free but anti recos not?
-Not sure about the vaccine powerup but 75k seems a bit high there..

I think stuff like daily challenges, new skins, maybe something like server events?, 1v1 / 2v2 (just thoughts..) would be a be a better and more exciting update than this ;-;
yep yep, i completly agree with your quote, i think realeasing more gamemodes,skins,quests,etc. will be more better than this update just letting power spammers more "op"

edit:glad that sora noticed this
i eat sumuri's :O
Anti-recombine
Anti-freeze
New infection items
Multidrop (B-key)
Gigantic 2 

Community

fax, fax, and more fax
Sleepy Life is good for you, because somebody out there has it worse. Sleepy
|
|
|
 But life is short, so enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have