Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic update
Hey guys the update that Sora did is really good. I am looking at the shout outs and they all positive comments!! I really like the update. I think people might join back people who left.
What do you guys think of it?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-19-2020, 02:14 AM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys the update that Sora did is really good. I am looking at the shout outs and they all positive comments!! I really like the update. I think people might join back people who left.
What do you guys think of it?

I think update is nice but there are many bugs with it, frozen virus i no powers servers like battle royale or selfeed also the tutorial bug, new acc can get 30 powers of all lol
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
Owww, I wish I could play to use this D:

(@firebone#9999)
(08-20-2020, 05:29 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Owww, I wish I could play to use this D:

Why cant u play D:
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Not home, no pc

(@firebone#9999)
(08-20-2020, 08:46 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Not home, no pc

Sad
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-20-2020, 08:46 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Not home, no pc

O rip Sad that sucks
at home yet no pc Sad