Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Daily quiz
I saw for 3 consecutive years the same daily quiz and it's awesome it says "coming soon..." but when's coming soon?, i know many people is waiting the release of that magic quiz, pls finish the daily quiz i want to see it working Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-18-2020, 11:42 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I saw for 3 consecutive years the same daily quiz and it's awesome it says "coming soon..." but when's coming soon?, i know many people is waiting the release of that magic quiz, pls finish the daily quiz i want to see it working Smile

Yes me too how about we tell sora about this. Maybe he forgot xD
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-18-2020, 02:31 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 11:42 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I saw for 3 consecutive years the same daily quiz and it's awesome it says "coming soon..." but when's coming soon?, i know many people is waiting the release of that magic quiz, pls finish the daily quiz i want to see it working Smile

Hopefully Sora has a chance to remove the "coming soon" part!

Shade tried to marshall that a bit more than a year ago now, I think, and it was only his questions, my answers, and one other who sometimes answered. Shade quickly grew tired of asking questions that were essentially wasted. They are all in one thread! Wink Lets see if one of ya can discover that thread and 'wake it up'. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-19-2020, 04:11 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Shade tried to marshall that a bit more than a year ago now, I think, and it was only his questions, my answers, and one other who sometimes answered. Shade quickly grew tired of asking questions that were essentially wasted. They are all in one thread!  Wink Lets see if one of ya can discover that thread and 'wake it up'. lol

O that's cool, btw what section is it in?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-19-2020, 01:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Shade tried to marshall that a bit more than a year ago now, I think, and it was only his questions, my answers, and one other who sometimes answered. Shade quickly grew tired of asking questions that were essentially wasted. They are all in one thread!  Wink Lets see if one of ya can discover that thread and 'wake it up'. lol

I would guess the "Fun" section, but it's just a guess!

It always depends on the person who created the thread having the good sense to pick the most appropriate category.

(If you are new to the Forums, down't worry, we don't hold you accountable! Everyone knws that it takes awhile to get used to this software! lolll)
Fight the Good Fight
(08-19-2020, 01:19 PM)imHitu Wrote:

I said in antoher threath that the /guess can be more useful to win coins or something becuse the /roll was removed and the comand was bad, but with guess people can win withouth lose
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-19-2020, 03:03 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: I said in antoher threath that the /guess can be more useful to win coins or something becuse the /roll was removed and the comand was bad, but with guess people can win withouth lose

It's not useful to post about a different thread in this one. If you have something new to add about the '/guess' idea, find the thread where that was suggested, and make it there!
Fight the Good Fight
(08-20-2020, 02:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 03:03 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: I said in antoher threath that the /guess can be more useful to win coins or something becuse the /roll was removed and the comand was bad, but with guess people can win withouth lose

It's not useful to post about a different thread in this one. If you have something new to add about the '/guess' idea, find the thread where that was suggested, and make it there!

Sorry squirrel i didn't know, i just wanted to make a "quote", sorry if it wasn't good Sad
Also i love pizza ✨