Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/roll and /guess
The other day the command to bet /roll was removed and many people is complaining with that, maybe instead that could be implemented the /guess on miracle scripts, actually there's the command but why not people earn money when the word is right but also lose when it's wrong, i asked it to Samira the other day and she said me ask @Sora
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-18-2020, 11:33 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: The other day the command to bet /roll was removed and many people is complaining with that, maybe instead that could be implemented the /guess on miracle scripts, actually there's the command but why not people earn money when the word is right but also lose when it's wrong, i asked it to Samira the other day and she said me ask @Sora

I think the /roll command is gone for good.

As we have previously seen this discussed, it led to people upset at each other and themselves over coins won and lost. It's just not worth it.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse
(08-18-2020, 01:22 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 11:33 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: The other day the command to bet /roll was removed and many people is complaining with that, maybe instead that could be implemented the /guess on miracle scripts, actually there's the command but why not people earn money when the word is right but also lose when it's wrong, i asked it to Samira the other day and she said me ask @Sora

As we have previously seen this discussed, it led to people upset at each other and themselves over coins won and lost. It's just not worth it.

Yes I agree, and other reason is that gambling is addicted so I think that's why sora removed it.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-18-2020, 02:29 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 01:22 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yes I agree, and other reason is that gambling is addicted so I think that's why sora removed it.

I also agree as well because I started having fears of losing coins in agma.io when I lost only one game of dice.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
Like the people above, I also think that gambling shouldn’t be at agma since it’s addictive and causes ppl to get upset over lost coins. If they added something like guess with coins as a reward, people could always get coins whenever they want if they know all answers...

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Squirrel