Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
Hey I just tried playing with bots first time! They were pretty hard at first but than I kind of got better I cant say I am good but I am kind of good with the bots. I really enjoyed playing with them. Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-17-2020, 11:18 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey I just tried playing with bots first time! They were pretty hard at first but than I kind of got better I cant say I am good but I am kind of good with the bots. I really enjoyed playing with them. Smile

There are some server types (such as SuperSonic) where free bots are available. I think you can have as many as 70 or so, but that is very rare, and hard to arrange. Otherwise, you have to buy them. Just remember that once you click Start Bots that the timer to actually USE them starts, and nothing will stop that. You can click 'Stop Bots' and the bots will stop coming, but your timer to actually use them keeps right on going.

Some people are really good at using them, and can basically be a one-person Team -- them, and their bots. There are settings so that you can make your bots look different from yourself for that reason.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-18-2020, 08:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 11:18 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey I just tried playing with bots first time! They were pretty hard at first but than I kind of got better I cant say I am good but I am kind of good with the bots. I really enjoyed playing with them. Smile

There are some server types (such as SuperSonic) where free bots are available. I think you can have as many as 70 or so, but that is very rare, and hard to arrange. Otherwise, you have to buy them. Just remember that once you click Start Bots that the timer to actually USE them starts, and nothing will stop that. You can click 'Stop Bots' and the bots will stop coming, but your timer to actually use them keeps right on going.

Some people are really good at using them, and can basically be a one-person Team -- them, and their bots. There are settings so that you can make your bots look different from yourself for that reason.

Yes, I had 300 bots from the video that I made for agma.io (reward)
Tbh the timer thingy is so bad i dont like it i wish if we can stop the time beacuse for me I cant play for 24 hours, ,maybe if there was thing to stop the time then it will be fun but ye once u start them they keep on going Sad
Pls remove that sora.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

If you want to learn more about bots you can go servers such supersonic, i have been playing those servers for 2 years, and i need too much time to learn how to control them, is hard when you start but with time you will make more awesomme videos with tem, good luck Wink

(08-18-2020, 02:28 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 08:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yes, I had 300 bots from the video that I made for agma.io (reward)
Tbh the timer thingy is so bad i dont like it i wish if we can stop the time beacuse for me I cant play for 24 hours, ,maybe if there was thing to stop the time then it will be fun but ye once u start them they keep on going Sad
Pls remove that sora.
Actually the bots have been like this since they came out, i bought 300 bots 7 times and i needed to use them all i could, everybody needs to do the same, you too :/
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨