Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BanPowersFromPopsplitParadise*****
Hey
IDK whats the reason but nothing have changed on popsplit paradise so the all i want to say it the powers there are just ruining the server

I Cant even get top 5 when there is a powerspammer ! using rec,speed,viruses on a small server like popsplit paradise its just the worst thing ever!
And the idea i send it have been usseles i think so i need to do it as soon as possible!
It have been 11days since we already agreed to ban the powers from there but nothing changed and i hate it so much !!

I mmight be rude but its just sucks !
Thanks for understanding !
(08-14-2020, 09:57 PM)Noly King Wrote: Hey
IDK whats the reason but nothing have changed on popsplit paradise so the all i want to say it the powers there are just ruining the server

I Cant even get top 5 when there is a powerspammer ! using rec,speed,viruses on a small server like popsplit paradise its just the worst thing ever!
And the idea i send it have been usseles i think so i need to do it as soon as possible!
It have been 11days since we already agreed to ban the powers from there but nothing changed and i hate it so much !!

You need to think about the other people, if the powers are removed there will be many people complaining because the powers are not allowed there, maybe there could be another server for no powerups like giant idk  Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • Noly King, QueenHeather
(08-18-2020, 11:45 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

You need to think about the other people, if the powers are removed there will be many people complaining because the powers are not allowed there, maybe there could be another server for no powerups like giant idk  Smile

I don't play in this server type at all, but if you (whoever is reading this) do, it would be nice for you to put your two-cents in on which side of the fence you side with.

One side or the other leading by a significant margin might be enough to give Sora guidance on what to do!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • dARe
(08-18-2020, 11:45 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Im not the only one that dosent really like the powers on there
We r like a group of solo players that hunt poweruser and bot users
And they dont know how to come here and say it to you guys thats all Big Grin
Rainbow 

Maybe itd be better to increase the size of the server than the way powers work because indeed even a single rec affects the entire server but at the same time i dont think removing powers from the server as a whole would be a good idea :)

Photon
(07-21-2021, 04:54 AM)Photonblast Wrote:

Maybe itd be better to increase the size of the server than the way powers work because indeed even a single rec affects the entire server but at the same time i dont think removing powers from the server as a whole would be a good idea Smile

Photon

That was posted almost a year ago, so maybe things are different in that server now?

But I wouldn't know. I am too old to put much variety into my diet, lol, I just play in one server!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!