Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you guys like my idea?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race In agma.io
I have an Idea for Agma.io. I am thking about race game. This might sound weriod but I will explian- so there is gone be 2 teams in each side each is gone get a color. There is also gone be a line on each sides to keep the cells in. Then there is also gone be a timer. When it says go you have to reach the other side and whoever's gets first they win some coins. In this idea there I am thking about using a speed powerup for every user. Each player is gone get 5 speeds to start the round. I think that if people use 5 speeds correctly than they will win. And in this powerup you will be able to use it like double speeds so if u click 1 speed than u are gone go in 1 speed. If you click speed 2 times than ur speed is gone be double. Etc.    
I dont know if this was explained or not.. if u like my idea vote yes if u dont vote no.
Any questions- reply to my thread 
Hope you guys like it!! Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma