Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A skin that I made for my clan!
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQJXgkKMPtdTrFBothRD...Q&usqp=CAU]
it's very nice, but I would fix the skin's dimensions, basically it should be square:

The recommended dimension is 512 X 512
Could be as small as 128 X 128 up to the maximum of 1024 X 1024

if you leave it like that it might be squashed or cut off.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Light*'s post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
(08-12-2020, 08:26 PM)GachaLover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQJXgkKMPtdTrFBothRD...Q&usqp=CAU]

Nice skin, i didn't know that phantom's clan was yours lol
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-12-2020, 08:26 PM)GachaLover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQJXgkKMPtdTrFBothRD...Q&usqp=CAU]

Hwy that's a cool skin for ur clan!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
I Dont Have A skin Yet Im Working On it For my Youtube Channel But subscribe Channel name Arshreet Dhaliwal i play agmaio #road to 100 subs dont do any editing or clips becuase i ont know how to tell e if u want to edit my videos u might get a suprise giftBig Grin Cool

(08-13-2020, 03:03 AM)Light* Wrote: it's very nice, but  I would fix the skin's dimensions, basically it should be square:

The recommended dimension is 512 X 512  
Could be as small as 128 X 128 up to the maximum of 1024 X 1024

if you leave it like that it might be squashed or cut off.

I like it Light Areent u a moderator or a admin or are u a person ith that red yutuber or idk wht red hat that is u have it in ur naaaaame on leaderboards of agmaio mass
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

Nice to meet you Arsh. Yes, I am an agma mod and on the leaderboard right now as rank 7.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • Sarcrack
(08-18-2020, 10:50 PM)Light* Wrote: Nice to meet you Arsh.  Yes, I am an agma mod and on the leaderboard right now as rank 7.

Hey Can U Subscribe to my channel i make agma.io videos i dont know how to edit tho if u want to edit my videos tell me Link To My Channel Is In Signature;D
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(08-26-2020, 06:48 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 10:50 PM)Light* Wrote: Nice to meet you Arsh.  Yes, I am an agma mod and on the leaderboard right now as rank 7.

Hey Can U Subscribe to my channel i make agma.io videos i dont know how to edit tho if u want to edit my videos tell me Link To My Channel Is In Signature;D

Hi welcome to formus.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
I have 2 private skin if u guy n buy me some coins i will buy more custom kin and mabye make them awsome and public;D so guy do it

User: Bugy 

sO DO IT LIKE A MON OR WOMEN  

;D Big Grin Tongue

Do it

(09-04-2020, 06:46 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I have 2 private skin if u guy n buy me some coins i will buy more custom kin and mabye make them awsome and public;D so guy do it

User: Bugy 

sO DO IT LIKE A MON OR WOMEN  

;D Big Grin Tongue

Do it
Actually i have 2 skins too but i had to farm a lot of coins to got them, i never buy coins, i just farm a lot : /
Also i love pizza ✨

When I first made my own custom skin in Agma, I never thought of the size and it came out as not understandable (You will know what I mean). As Light said, you might want to make the sides equal. (I recommend 512x512 or bigger. Or else, the skin get pretty blury or non-HD)
(09-09-2020, 04:09 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

When I first made my own custom skin in Agma, I never thought of the size and it came out as not understandable (You will know what I mean). As Light said, you might want to make the sides equal. (I recommend 512x512 or bigger. Or else, the skin get pretty blury or non-HD)

Me too, i dont understand ths sizes, many work for me xD
Also i love pizza ✨

Cool Skin dude!  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
Bot Alert! @Squirrel
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
The skin is cool but I would not use it to play AGMA, could you tell me what the skin is for
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte