Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wood bug in other servers
I don't use so much viruses, i just used one this morning and i saw when i have no more it shows me the virus with a block symbol,that means that i can use it more, but i don't know when i press b in other servers, the wood appears with the same symbol, i hate when im gonna do a trick and i press b for an error and i die, please reapir it, i hate playing with a wood in front of me Dodgy
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 3 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse, NBST, Sora
Press ESC to get rid of the wood symbol (if you press it once the menu shouldn’t open)
...also this should be removed from other servers, it’s only good for infection mode ;-; @Sora makes powerspammers just more op cuz they can spam viruses now

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora, Tonyagma
(08-09-2020, 02:48 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I don't use so much viruses, i just used one this morning and i saw when i have no more it shows me the virus with a block symbol,that means that i can use it more, but i don't know when i press b in other servers, the wood appears with the same symbol, i hate when im gonna do a trick and i press b for an error and i die, please reapir it, i hate playing with a wood in front of me Dodgy
As firebone said, or just press B again, or set it to a different hotkey in the settings
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Bryson2, nachochesse, Sarcrack
(08-10-2020, 10:25 PM)Sora Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 02:48 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I don't use so much viruses, i just used one this morning and i saw when i have no more it shows me the virus with a block symbol,that means that i can use it more, but i don't know when i press b in other servers, the wood appears with the same symbol, i hate when im gonna do a trick and i press b for an error and i die, please reapir it, i hate playing with a wood in front of me Dodgy
As firebone said, or just press B again, or set it to a different hotkey in the settings

Sora can u pls check my dm Sad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-10-2020, 11:15 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 10:25 PM)Sora Wrote:

Sora can u pls check my dm Sad

I have an idea Hitu, How about if you can just write him a private message and wait for him to give you a response, just write him the exact same message as you send Sora in discord. Sora is active in this Website (Agario Forums)
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Squirrel
Guys i dont know if there is over 2 thousand or more in fourms but i just want to tel everyone i work hard on my video but i dont have any editing in it or any clips im broke if u guys make me reach 1 thousand subs i will start t make oney and my game glichtes i might by a new computer or pc  So i might ne f those so plz Subscribe Channel name is Arshpreet Dhaliwal So guys plz make my dream come true Big GrinBtw There Are multiple Arshpreet Dhaliwals more  one with 29 subs or mabye  l have more Big GrinBYE GUYs Hope  have  nice day and ife BYeBig Grin
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw