Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why have I gotten banned?
If finky or light is active, can you explain to me HOW i got banned even though I was simply betting? Like seriously.
You can’t get banned for betting, maybe you were teaming at Solo Agf or said very offensive stuff?
It should show the reason for the ban at the top of you try to log in in Agma..
Maybe @Light* can say more to this?

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • nachochesse, Squirrel , xRENDEx
(08-08-2020, 10:30 PM)Origin12 Wrote: If finky or light is active, can you explain to me HOW i got banned even though I was simply betting? Like seriously.

Light but I didn't do anything. It just said I was spamming even though I was just typing /roll quickly to see the bets. I have never broken the solo nature of the server. Also, it just says "You Have been banned for 24 hours". Who can unban me?
The system is setup that if you spam in the chat you get 2 warnings to stop spamming in the chat and then you get a ban for 24 hrs. I did the /roll myself very often today and got these 2 warnings but I knew that the next time would be a ban so I stopped.

It's nothing that you did wrong and it's not me or Finky that banned you.

I was also banned for 24 hrs once 1 month ago when I was putting the commands for the animations. I put too many and I think that should be changed because it does not really spam the chat since nobody can see the commands being inputted. We can ask @Sora to unban you if he is available and possibly fix that so we don't get banned for that kind of stuff.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Light*'s post:
  • fireboneee, xRENDEx
If we remove the limit on commands, wouldn't scripts like Rootclevers comeback with the use of /skin1 (or whatever it was) from Miracle be able +´spamming the animations fast again non stop happen again?
Only Sora/Retslac can unban so far, we moderators cannot.
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • fireboneee
(08-08-2020, 11:10 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You can’t get banned for betting, maybe you were teaming at Solo Agf or said very offensive stuff?
It should show the reason for the ban at the top of you try to log in in Agma..
Maybe @Light* can say more to this?

Ye, there were many people this afternoon teaming in afg, i saw light saying some warnings Kappa

(08-09-2020, 01:44 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: If we remove the limit on commands, wouldn't scripts like Rootclevers comeback with the use of /skin1 (or whatever it was) from Miracle be able +´spamming the animations fast again non stop happen again?
Only Sora/Retslac can unban so far, we moderators cannot.

Please tell me because anybody wants to answer me xddd, miracle scripts are NOT allowed in agma? ;-;
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • xRENDEx
Miracle script is allowed
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(08-09-2020, 01:55 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: Miracle script is allowed
Ty, everybody was lying me -_-
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨