Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About EqAtOmbe(or however his name is)
So,ive seen EqAtOmbe(thats how i know his name)giving new people cool signatures.
Im pretty new,but i didnt get one.Why?
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
[-] The following 1 user Likes DASNERTH's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-07-2020, 11:14 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: So,ive seen EqAtOmbe(thats how i know his name)giving new people cool signatures.
Hey for the signature you have to create ur own in ur setting let me know If u wan know how to do that..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Mhm, did you ask him? I think you can’t expect to get one by just being here ;o

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
He’s not active on the forums much anymore, but he made signatures for his friends sometimes Tongue he’s a pretty nice guy!
You could always send him a PM and ask him for one, but if he doesn’t know you well enough he might not be up for it
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , nachochesse
(08-07-2020, 02:44 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: He’s not active on the forums much anymore, but he made signatures for his friends sometimes Tongue he’s a pretty nice guy!
You could always send him a PM and ask him for one, but if he doesn’t know you well enough he might not be up for it

I don't think he is active much in the Agma Discord Server either, some other people like him ends up getting bored at basically just doing the exact same thing sometimes even though they need to try something new, But Apparently, I know he is an incredibly nice guy and even a very good Staff.  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-07-2020, 11:35 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 11:14 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: So,ive seen EqAtOmbe(thats how i know his name)giving new people cool signatures.
Hey for the signature you have to create ur own in ur setting let me know If u wan know how to do that..

ik that i already have one,i just like the ones he makes more.
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
[-] The following 2 users Like DASNERTH's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , nachochesse
(08-07-2020, 05:06 PM)DASNERTH Wrote:

I've actually made my own signature, idek when I did actually made this signature
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(08-07-2020, 05:06 PM)DASNERTH Wrote:

O ok bro sry
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • EqAtOmBe

Yeah, Eqatombe was awwwwesome, but I guess he no longer has time for the Forums, so for the last year, year and a half, everyone's been on their own again! Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , fireboneee
(08-08-2020, 06:33 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yeah, Eqatombe was awwwwesome, but I guess he no longer has time for the Forums, so for the last year, year and a half, everyone's been on their own again! Sad

was awwwwesome ? no i'm still  lol   Tongue

@DASNERTH

indeed I am less present but I always keep an eye

I am happy that you appreciate my art and for that I give it a try with a signature I hope you would like

[Image: Dasnerth.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 4 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Démone, fireboneee, nachochesse, Squirrel