Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me myself and I
I am a agma.io player who loves to be different from the rest so I add new clans like clan nightmare but I am better than most at the game and loves for a 1v1 against some big-name also I am thriving to be a moderator on agma Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bryson2's post:
  • Cubi
(08-05-2020, 06:52 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: I am a agma.io player who loves to be different from the rest so I add new clans like clan nightmare but I am better than most at the game and loves for a 1v1 against some big-name also I am thriving to be a moderator on agma Big Grin

Hi Bryson, and great to have you join the Forums!

You picked a great thing to love, for we are all different, no matter how hard we try not to be! I'm sure to tease you a bit when I find out that you're not-so-different from the rest! Wink

But this thread would be a great way to tell us how you think you are different, if you're willing to share!

You certainly have not been shy to post new messages, so that's one more thing I know about you, above and beyond what you've said!

Looking forward to reading your ideas, and throwing in my 2 cents worth!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Cubi
(08-06-2020, 06:39 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 06:52 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: I am a agma.io player who loves to be different from the rest so I add new clans like clan nightmare but I am better than most at the game and loves for a 1v1 against some big-name also I am thriving to be a moderator on agma Big Grin

Hi Bryson, and great to have you join the Forums!

You picked a great thing to love, for we are all different, no matter how hard we try not to be! I'm sure to tease you a bit when I find out that you're not-so-different from the rest! Wink

But this thread would be a great way to tell us how you think you are different, if you're willing to share!

You certainly have not been shy to post new messages, so that's one more thing I know about you, above and beyond what you've said!

Looking forward to reading your ideas, and throwing in my 2 cents worth!
Im also looking forward to what you might do  Wink
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr