Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Is this a good idea or no
I like it
I dont like it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ideas so far
My idea is to add a way to report people who are being toxic or are doing inappropriate things (the report would show up on an admin or soras acc inbox's for reasons that no one could just be randomly reporting if so the also show up as an issue) also to add a new currency for special items such as limited and or black Friday items because it would make things more intriguing-Also I am new to this and I will try to come up with more ideas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bryson2's post:
  • Rethro
(08-05-2020, 05:56 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: My idea is to add a way to report people who are being toxic or are doing inappropriate things (the report would show up on an admin or soras acc inbox's for reasons that no one could just be randomly reporting if so the also show up as an issue) also to add a new currency for special items such as limited and or black Friday items because it would make things more intriguing-Also I am new to this and I will try to come up with more ideas

yes, in the servers are a lot of racist kids fighting with everyone : /

its a very good idea man!
(08-05-2020, 05:56 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: My idea is to add a way to report people who are being toxic or are doing inappropriate things (the report would show up on an admin or soras acc inbox's for reasons that no one could just be randomly reporting if so the also show up as an issue) also to add a new currency for special items such as limited and or black Friday items because it would make things more intriguing-Also I am new to this and I will try to come up with more ideas

so yes for my ideas pls use the poll

To say that 'someone was toxic' may seem like a good idea to you, but anytime there is a claim of wrongdoing, you need to protect it from misuse, because there is nothing worse than being accused of something that you didn't do!

This is why I can't see your idea ever really working. Sad  It would be your word to Sora, or whomever, that took place in the past, and makes a claim of toxci behaviour without any proof.

But the good news is that In-Game Moderation is just about here now!!

Game Moderators (called 'Agma Mods') will be able to take action against the player who is being anti-social/racist/etc.

But because 'In-Game Moderation' still requires a Game Moderator to be present at the time, we were thinking of ways to 'report' a current and on-going issue of abuse. We were thinking of having a separate channel in the Agma Discord server where you could possibly upload a screenshot, and hopefully a moderator could respond to that, enter the server you're playing on, witness the abuse for themselves, and then take action.

Another way that would seem closer to what you're proposing is a 'report' button which would take an active screenshot of the server at that instant, would include information about that particular player (their game username, if logged in), which server this took place in, along with an international timestamp.

Then, it might be possible to have an 'Agma Mod Action Panel' showing 'reports' of abuse that have not yet been responded to, and perhaps this would help to get an Agma Mod there more quickly. Kind of like a digital referee who raises an arm (as per ice hockey/football) of an impending possible penalty.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Bryson2