Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
ice storm
my idea is to create a new power, it is an ice storm that will freeze all nearby players for a while
[-] The following 2 users Like Rethro's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, nachochesse
hmm i like this idea, i think it would be hard to implement since there is already the freeze powerup which does the same but in a scmaller scale (only freezes one player at a time)... well freezes arent used that much, so maybe make freezes be able to freeze several players at a time? :p

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, Rethro
(08-04-2020, 05:24 PM)Rethro Wrote: my idea is to create a new power, it is an ice storm that will freeze all nearby players for a while

Amazing! I totally like this Idea because it could actually avoid players from eating you Big Grin 
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fireboneee, Rethro
(08-04-2020, 09:04 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 05:24 PM)Rethro Wrote: my idea is to create a new power, it is an ice storm that will freeze all nearby players for a while

Amazing! I totally like this Idea because it could actually avoid players from eating you Big Grin 

yes! i had like 2 days with that power in the mind
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rethro's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-04-2020, 07:03 PM)fireboneee Wrote: hmm i like this idea, i think it would be hard to implement since there is already the freeze powerup which does the same but in a scmaller scale (only freezes one player at a time)... well freezes arent used that much, so maybe make freezes be able to freeze several players at a time? :p
i dont know  Tongue

This is really good idea but this might be hard to make it from my opinion!!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Rethro
hi! i will subscribe to your channel, of course
  • nachochesse
i think this is my best idea for the moment
  • nachochesse
(08-06-2020, 03:15 PM)Rethro Wrote: i think this is my best idea for the moment

Okay
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Rethro
(08-06-2020, 10:06 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 03:15 PM)Rethro Wrote: i think this is my best idea for the moment

Okay

XD

I love this idea!! It would help you survive a team that's trying to kill you so many times!!

But since there's already a Freeze, this one has to cost more. I have no idea how much it should be worth!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-06-2020, 12:01 AM)Rethro Wrote: hi! i will subscribe to your channel, of course

Ty for subscribe! Make sure check out my video its amazing haha.

(08-12-2020, 10:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I love this idea!!  It would help you survive a team that's trying to kill you so many times!!

But since there's already a Freeze, this one has to cost more. I have no idea how much it should be worth!

Squirrel I think about the prize will be between 30-40k coins. What do you think?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-12-2020, 11:44 AM)imHitu Wrote: Squirrel I think about the prize will be between 30-40k coins. What do you think?

I have no idea, because I just don't really use powerups. (lol) There's some that I legitimately don't ven know what they do, or what letter you press to use it, etc. (lol)

But mostly, because I do not buy any of these powerups with coins, I just have no clue how to guage it all, and have an opinion on how much this new ability should cost.
Fight the Good Fight
(08-13-2020, 04:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 11:44 AM)imHitu Wrote: Squirrel I think about the prize will be between 30-40k coins. What do you think?

I have no idea, because I just don't really use powerups. (lol) There's some that I legitimately don't ven know what they do, or what letter you press to use it, etc. (lol)

But mostly, because I do not buy any of these powerups with coins, I just have no clue how to guage it all, and have an opinion on how much this new ability should cost.

Wow that's really surprising! I think every agma players know about the powerups. I dont know why dont  know them lol and infect u are staff.
(08-13-2020, 01:23 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Wow that's really surprising! I think every agma players know about the powerups. I dont know why dont  know them lol and infect u are staff.

I know vaguely what they are, and what they do, but since I don't use them, in some cases I don't know how. It's okay. One of the other people can answer some questions too! Wink
Fight the Good Fight