Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BanPowersFromPopsplitParadise
!Hello there !
Popsplit Paradise is a small server that there player's will enjoy his best gameplay !
Trick's, Popsplit's, splitrun's there are the best !?
Its also the best server for a solo player there are a lot of them im talking for my self too !!?
But the power's keep ruining the whole gameplay
A lot of the solo player's left the game bc of the power's on that Paradise server when sometime's its not paradise its callen Hell by the powerspammer's !!!!!!!!!
If you guys would change the server to Popsplit paradise no powerups like  guys did on the Gigantic no powups or another server Popsplit Paradise no powups many player's will be Glad to that and you guys Please Change it !!!
Thats all i had have a great day
(08-03-2020, 09:35 AM)Noly King Wrote: !Hello there !
Popsplit Paradise is a small server that there player's will enjoy his best gameplay !
Its also the best server for a solo player there are a lot of them im talking for my self too !!?
A lot of the solo player's left the game bc of the power's on that Paradise server when sometime's its not paradise its callen Hell by the powerspammer's !!!!!!!!!
If you guys would change the server to Popsplit paradise no powerups like  guys did on the Gigantic no powups or another server Popsplit Paradise no powups many player's will be Glad to that and you guys Please Change it !!!

I have never tried Popsplit Paradise, so can't really comment, but I'm hoping some of the others who have played there will contribute their opinions on whether they agree with you or not!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • nachochesse, Noly King
(08-03-2020, 03:02 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 09:35 AM)Noly King Wrote: !Hello there !

I have never tried Popsplit Paradise, so can't really comment, but I'm hoping some of the others who have played there will contribute their opinions on whether they agree with you or not!
I hope yea

im telling them to come here and say that but some are kinda busy
Guys u could be a Super pro player that's a person i want to beee tho @Sora Admins are u soo big on infection It funny Big Grin should add cloak in infection it will be more Intense and more fun :I This my opinion 

I have 5 names First is Im Ducky 2nd is Im Ducky 3rd is Im Ducky 4th is Im Ducky 5th is Im Ducky. 

@Sora

Thats My names  
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

Hmm, I’m my early days on agma I played popsplit paradise a lot, I’m still sometimes there but not so often... and yeah I can agree. As example, when I was there lately there was a team dominating the server, and when I got big enough to get dangerous for them, they used powers to kill me, and sure that was annoying, but I don’t know if removing powerups from the server would be the right way to go. Then it would be possible argue that powerup users are annoying on pretty much every server which would cause them to become “no powerup servers”.. so yeah, maybe there is a better solution to it^^

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • Noly King, Sora, Squirrel
arn't powerups torcher in every server XD. besides i haven't really ever played in popsplit paradise so i don't know how bad it is
(08-04-2020, 12:11 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Hmm, I’m my early days on agma I played popsplit paradise a lot, I’m still sometimes there but not so often... and yeah I can agree. As example, when I was there lately there was a team dominating the server, and when I got big enough to get dangerous for them, they used powers to kill me, and sure that was annoying, but I don’t know if removing powerups from the server would be the right way to go. Then it would be possible  argue that powerup users are annoying on pretty much every server which would cause them to become “no powerup servers”.. so yeah, maybe there is a better solution to it^^

Any ideas how that could be fixed? It's bad enough they are teaming, but then if they're willing to spam powers too, and reasonably good players, I don't see what chance you have, other than to maybe find a teammate who has powerups to blow too, and beat them at their own game?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Noly King
(08-04-2020, 12:11 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Hmm, I’m my early days on agma I played popsplit paradise a lot, I’m still sometimes there but not so often... and yeah I can agree. As example, when I was there lately there was a team dominating the server, and when I got big enough to get dangerous for them, they used powers to kill me, and sure that was annoying, but I don’t know if removing powerups from the server would be the right way to go. Then it would be possible  argue that powerup users are annoying on pretty much every server which would cause them to become “no powerup servers”.. so yeah, maybe there is a better solution to it^^

Yea i agree to you but you actually said it by your self everytime we get biger or on top1 or 2nd they powerup always and that's the reason of it bcc why  someone dosent get top 1st without powerups, im saying that powerups on popsplit paradise are just wrong for me and someother Solo Players !
And if you wannt proof from me Just add mine Discord [Noly] King#2250

(08-04-2020, 03:02 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Any ideas how that could be fixed? It's bad enough they are teaming, but then if they're willing to spam powers too, and reasonably good players, I don't see what chance you have, other than to maybe find a teammate who has powerups to blow too, and beat them at their own game?

If there is going to be another better idea i will agree but the best idea is or to ban powerups from there or just to make another Popslit Paradise!
(08-03-2020, 10:57 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys u could be a Super pro player that's a person i want to beee tho @Sora Admins are u soo big on infection It funny Big Grin should add cloak in infection it will be more Intense and more fun :I This my opinion 

I have 5 names First is Im Ducky 2nd is Im Ducky 3rd is Im Ducky 4th is Im Ducky 5th is Im Ducky. 

@Sora

Thats My names  

That would probably be a good idea but it will end up getting IG more angry 
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Noly King
(08-04-2020, 07:42 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 10:57 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys u could be a Super pro player that's a person i want to beee tho @Sora Admins are u soo big on infection It funny Big Grin should add cloak in infection it will be more Intense and more fun :I This my opinion 

@Sora

Thats My names  

That would probably be a good idea but it will end up getting IG more angry 
IG does a livestream and leaves so i play there everyday and seeing powerspamm everyday is the difference with having 12 members on a party and playing solo