Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first day playing agma
I 'm so tired of the lag in agario that I didn't play any agario yesterday. I have been playing agario ffa since it's inception so playing Agma for me is a little bit like trying to write legibly with my left hand. The mechanics are the same but it is an entirely different game. I thought I would have difficult time with the one shot virus but it is actually much easier for me. I spent a lot of time setting up to virus someone in agario. In this game it is so much easier to virus people. I don't miss the slow teams in agario ffa. Yesterday while playing in an Agma solo server someone teamed with me. I felt I was doing something wrong when someone  texted "Jupiter and noname no teaming here!" or something like that. Won't make that mistake again. As far as lag goes there was a little bit of lag but nothing compared to the crap lag you receive in agario. As far as my game play I would consider myself a noob. Had a hard time with Dr.Finky and a Warrior ape skin; especially the ape he hunted me down the whole time. Guess he's not worried about getting on my list. Agario taught me some things that help me in this game but I need more time in the game. Samira recognized me in the game, was a pleasant surprise . All in all was a good experience playing Agma instead of Agario for a day. Agario doesn't seem to care about its dedicated gamers. I can barely deal with "slow teamers"in agario ffa but surely they can do something about the really bad lag.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
(08-02-2020, 01:24 PM)Jupiter Wrote: I 'm so tired of the lag in agario that I didn't play any agario yesterday. I have been playing agario ffa since it's inception so playing Agma for me is a little bit like trying to write legibly with my left hand. The mechanics are the same but it is an entirely different game. I thought I would have difficult time with the one shot virus but it is actually much easier for me. I spent a lot of time setting up to virus someone in agario. In this game it is so much easier to virus people. I don't miss the slow teams in agario ffa. Yesterday while playing in an Agma solo server someone teamed with me. I felt I was doing something wrong when someone  texted "Jupiter and noname no teaming here!" or something like that. Won't make that mistake again. As far as lag goes there was a little bit of lag but nothing compared to the crap lag you receive in agario. As far as my game play I would consider myself a noob. Had a hard time with Dr.Finky and a Warrior ape skin; especially the ape he hunted me down the whole time. Guess he's not worried about getting on my list. Agario taught me some things that help me in this game but I need more time in the game. Samira recognized me in the game, was a pleasant surprise . All in all was a good experience playing Agma instead of Agario for a day. Agario doesn't seem to care about its dedicated gamers. I can barely deal with "slow teamers"in agario ffa but surely they can do something about the really bad lag.

I'm glad you had fun, even if you were croaking a lot. You'll get better!

And there are only a few servers where Teaming is not permitted. I thought that had been worked into the Serber name? But maybe I'm wrong.

And yes, Samira would recognize a long-time agar.io player! (lol) She has even authored a script for Agma, and although she & Sora had a disagreement, remains one of my favourite people.

Here's hoping that you meet some more people here, and maybe you'll post a proper 'Introductions' thread! (Although what you just posted told us quite a bit about you!)

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter, nachochesse, Sora
(08-02-2020, 01:24 PM)Jupiter Wrote: I 'm so tired of the lag in agario that I didn't play any agario yesterday. I have been playing agario ffa since it's inception so playing Agma for me is a little bit like trying to write legibly with my left hand. The mechanics are the same but it is an entirely different game. I thought I would have difficult time with the one shot virus but it is actually much easier for me. I spent a lot of time setting up to virus someone in agario. In this game it is so much easier to virus people. I don't miss the slow teams in agario ffa. Yesterday while playing in an Agma solo server someone teamed with me. I felt I was doing something wrong when someone  texted "Jupiter and noname no teaming here!" or something like that. Won't make that mistake again. As far as lag goes there was a little bit of lag but nothing compared to the crap lag you receive in agario. As far as my game play I would consider myself a noob. Had a hard time with Dr.Finky and a Warrior ape skin; especially the ape he hunted me down the whole time. Guess he's not worried about getting on my list. Agario taught me some things that help me in this game but I need more time in the game. Samira recognized me in the game, was a pleasant surprise . All in all was a good experience playing Agma instead of Agario for a day. Agario doesn't seem to care about its dedicated gamers. I can barely deal with "slow teamers"in agario ffa but surely they can do something about the really bad lag.

HEyy I suggest you looking at some YouTube videos you might get some ideas to get better in game!!  ?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-03-2020, 10:12 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I'm glad you had fun, even if you were croaking a lot. You'll get better!

And there are only a few servers where Teaming is not permitted. I thought that had been worked into the Serber name? But maybe I'm wrong.

And yes, Samira would recognize a long-time agar.io player! (lol) She has even authored a script for Agma, and although she & Sora had a disagreement, remains one of my favourite people.

Here's hoping that you meet some more people here, and maybe you'll post a proper 'Introductions' thread! (Although what you just posted told us quite a bit about you!)

Have fun out there!
   The server's name had solo be in it. I don't know why I helped that guy, just a bad split second mistake. Next time I will eat whoever feeds me in Agma's solo servers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • Squirrel

Welcome to agma, i hope you have fun and enjoy the game at 100% Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Jupiter
Guys For a Long Time I wanted to be a Youtuber  And now i am one on Agmaio Guys subscribe to my Youtube Channel
My Youtube Channel name is Arshpreet Dhaliwal Agmaio So Subscribe Big GrinIt will help alot i want to get to 1k subs so...

Guys IM counting on u to make my dream come trueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Plz GUys 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP32Q_ZHq5g                                                                           Heres a link to subscribe Big Grin
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
  • nachochesse