Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agma mobile
@Sora when will agma mobile be released 

also will it be the same servers as pc?
will the be seperate servers for mobile?
[-] The following 1 user Likes revenge agma's post:
  • Red Name:D
Sora today 18:30 in agma discord:
"@Cru Agma app in the android store is coming soon, you want me to let you know once it's released?"

In my opinion the servers should be seperated (like in agario) since PC players would have a huge advantage over Mobile players... since they dont have a keyboard and mouse, would love to see it on mobile..for me IOS.

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 4 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • Cubi, FilipCro125, fisa, xRENDEx
(07-31-2020, 07:34 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Sora today 18:30 in agma discord:
"@Cru Agma app in the android store is coming soon, you want me to let you know once it's released?"

In my opinion the servers should be seperated (like in agario) since PC players would have a huge advantage over Mobile players... since they dont have a keyboard and mouse, would love to see it on mobile..for me IOS.

Me too I am so excited just post a thread on it in annosments go check it out!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
I agree with firebone here

Servers should be separate cuz its much much easier to play on PC and I'm pretty sure there won't be lack of players 
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(07-31-2020, 06:13 PM)revenge agma Wrote: @Sora when will agma mobile be released 

I myself would not support a mobile version, just because I think that our phones should be used for more useful things, and not gaming.

To me, a perfect way to make sure you're never addicted to a game, is to agree with yourself to never play one on your phone.
Stop debilitating your brain, and stop relying on your phone for entertainment! Read a book instead, to activate your imagination!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
(08-01-2020, 01:47 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 06:13 PM)revenge agma Wrote: @Sora when will agma mobile be released 

I myself would not support a mobile version, just because I think that our phones should be used for more useful things, and not gaming.

To me, a perfect way to make sure you're never addicted to a game, is to agree with yourself to never play one on your phone.
Stop debilitating your brain, and stop relying on your phone for entertainment! Read a book instead, to activate your imagination!

I don't want to disrespect your opinion but some people can't afford a gaming pc, some can't even run agma on there pc. In my opinion i think its good idea to release agma on mobile, our community will grow and those who cant afford a good pc can use there mobile devices to play agma and wont feel left out.
[-] The following 4 users Like revenge agma's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa, Jupiter, QueenOfQueens
@Sora u should make a new game but its agmaio but on a other site for Mobile PLayers Thats IT Voakie
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(08-01-2020, 05:10 PM)[email protected] Wrote: @Sora u should make a new game but its agmaio but on a other site for Mobile PLayers Thats IT Voakie

thats not we want 
we want a app it will run smoother for the mobile players
(08-01-2020, 05:14 PM)revenge agma Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 05:10 PM)[email protected] Wrote: @Sora u should make a new game but its agmaio but on a other site for Mobile PLayers Thats IT Voakie

thats not we want 
we want a app it will run smoother for the mobile players

Yes Thats True Thanks for Crecting ME Big Grin
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(08-01-2020, 02:13 PM)revenge agma Wrote: I don't want to disrespect your opinion but some people can't afford a gaming pc, some can't even run agma on there pc. In my opinion i think its good idea to release agma on mobile, our community will grow and those who cant afford a good pc can use there mobile devices to play agma and wont feel left out.

What you're insinuating here, is that people consider their cell phone to be more important than a computer?!

That is insanity!

You don't need a gaming PC, or anything anywhere close to that. Up until December, I was using a 10 year old PC, and was one of the top listed players.

You don't need to be able to surf and play games on your phone -- it is enough that you can call someone if you need help, and can call for emergency assistance.

A person with a cell phone here in Canada typically has a data plan for their SmartPhone and pays $50/mo or more, which comes to $600 a YEAR! My whole computer (bought in December) cost me less than 3 years of such cell service, and I expect it to last me for another 10 years!

If your parents bought you a phone before a computer, and you can afford to play games on it, then they should have their heads examined!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
(08-01-2020, 02:13 PM)revenge agma Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 01:47 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I don't want to disrespect your opinion but some people can't afford a gaming pc, some can't even run agma on there pc. In my opinion i think its good idea to release agma on mobile, our community will grow and those who cant afford a good pc can use there mobile devices to play agma and wont feel left out.
   " The lost art of reading a book". Does anyone buy newspapers anymore. I totally understand your frustrations that "kids today" are glued to the blue screens. Having seven grandchildren  and living with 4 of them now. My wife and I are constantly taking their devices at night so they will actually sleep instead of being up all night playing. We can always tell by looking in their eyes ( red and blinking) they have been up til the wee hours of the morning. My ten year old grandson is totally addicted to roblox. We were like you, a little strict with not allowing our son who is19 now not so much time on the computer. But even now we take his phone and laptop away when we see those bloodshot blinking eyes the next day. Technology; if we don't try to teach our children to control their blue screen time. Maybe we are doomed as a society.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
Some people just don't have a Computer, or just want to be able to play it on the phone as well.
Of course people can get addicted by agma.io for mobile, but isn't that the same with Agma.io on the Computer? Parents should just regulare how much their kids are allowed to play.
And mobile data in canada is really expensive. lol

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens, Squirrel
Well I think Agma on mobile would actually be fun, and better since I myself and many of my friends use phones to check for examples our custom skins to see if they were accepted/rejected, knew updates or just small things that are not worth starting up the PC (which for some can take awhile), login into Agma and close it all again.
Also if Agma got a mobile app I am pretty sure Sora could device ban people which means they cannot use VPNs or use other accounts (like those who uses racists names, insulting people in chat etc) and would probably keep the mobile side of Agma more "clean" if you get what I mean and like some others said, many people cannot afford a PC.
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa, Squirrel
(08-02-2020, 02:25 PM)Jupiter Wrote:    " The lost art of reading a book". Does anyone buy newspapers anymore. I totally understand your frustrations that "kids today" are glued to the blue screens. Having seven grandchildren  and living with 4 of them now. My wife and I are constantly taking their devices at night so they will actually sleep instead of being up all night playing. We can always tell by looking in their eyes ( red and blinking) they have been up til the wee hours of the morning. My ten year old grandson is totally addicted to roblox. We were like you, a little strict with not allowing our son who is19 now not so much time on the computer. But even now we take his phone and laptop away when we see those bloodshot blinking eyes the next day. Technology; if we don't try to teach our children to control their blue screen time. Maybe we are doomed as a society.

My ex has the responsibility to figure out how to be the cop that polices what they do or don't do, since she has 100% custody. (I can't afford my own place with 3 bedrooms, so I could have them all with me for a time, so instead I just go visit them as much as I can, but that has only once included an 'overnight' stay -- so the ex could go on a 2-day 'date'.

I figure that I would like to be an alternate voice that tries to 'reason' with them why they should, or should not be careful trying to do certain things. So hopefully, I will help them understand why she sets out the rules that she does, and helps them see how it is in the interests of their weell-being. (Then again, maybe this is a pipedream, and as soon as I finish my 'reasoning' they will go right back to doing what they want to do, lol.)

I also hope to be a sort of 'escape hatch', if their mom is driving them mad, maybe in the future I could have one of them stay with me for a short time. I am playing the lottery, and hoping there is a God who sees things the way I do, and will provide! (lolollll; I am being serious though!)

But I know what you mean. My one day where I stayed overnight, my oldest son and I discussed it. He didn't know how she always knew that he was doing it. He's only 10, and she can still open his door whenever she wants and stick her head in. He didn't realize that using his tablet would give off a 'glow' and that the comforter he was trying to hide his playing under would glow along with it! (lolol)

And they are in for even more trouble. If it gets bad enough, and she gets serious enough, she could set up an environment similar to Saphie's parents (I don't think she's here on the Forums though) where it cuts off at a specific time. Not only can you do that, but you can monitor and track the total amount of traffic that is sent to a specific MAC address, and graph it's usage. (lol) She could go as crazy-militaristic as she wants. (And I know she wants, because she is a perfectionist who doesn't realize that could ever be a bad thing.)

People ask me how I could have the grammatical skills that I have, and I completely give the credit for that, that I was never 'texting' on my cell. Communicating by cell becomes a matter of time-efficiency for all. They don't want you to "call", they want you to text. That allows you to do what you want when you want, and reply to others in between. They also don't want to have to tap on their touch keyboard 30 times when they could do it in 10, so sentence structure and grammar go right out the window, and are replaced by all manner of crazy short alternates:

imo = in my opinion
hru = how are you
ilysm = I love you so much
ily2 = I love you too
and on and on this list goes!

For a guy who has no degree, I still managed to become a 'Manager' of a department thanks to my verbal/written skills. So that is something they should consider. It really can help you.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter
(08-03-2020, 11:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 02:25 PM)Jupiter Wrote:    " The lost art of reading a book". Does anyone buy newspapers anymore. I totally understand your frustrations that "kids today" are glued to the blue screens. Having seven grandchildren  and living with 4 of them now. My wife and I are constantly taking their devices at night so they will actually sleep instead of being up all night playing. We can always tell by looking in their eyes ( red and blinking) they have been up til the wee hours of the morning. My ten year old grandson is totally addicted to roblox. We were like you, a little strict with not allowing our son who is19 now not so much time on the computer. But even now we take his phone and laptop away when we see those bloodshot blinking eyes the next day. Technology; if we don't try to teach our children to control their blue screen time. Maybe we are doomed as a society.

My ex has the responsibility to figure out how to be the cop that polices what they do or don't do, since she has 100% custody. (I can't afford my own place with 3 bedrooms, so I could have them all with me for a time, so instead I just go visit them as much as I can, but that has only once included an 'overnight' stay -- so the ex could go on a 2-day 'date'.

I figure that I would like to be an alternate voice that tries to 'reason' with them why they should, or should not be careful trying to do certain things. So hopefully, I will help them understand why she sets out the rules that she does, and helps them see how it is in the interests of their weell-being. (Then again, maybe this is a pipedream, and as soon as I finish my 'reasoning' they will go right back to doing what they want to do, lol.)

I also hope to be a sort of 'escape hatch', if their mom is driving them mad, maybe in the future I could have one of them stay with me for a short time. I am playing the lottery, and hoping there is a God who sees things the way I do, and will provide! (lolollll; I am being serious though!)

But I know what you mean. My one day where I stayed overnight, my oldest son and I discussed it. He didn't know how she always knew that he was doing it. He's only 10, and she can still open his door whenever she wants and stick her head in. He didn't realize that using his tablet would give off a 'glow' and that the comforter he was trying to hide his playing under would glow along with it! (lolol)

And they are in for even more trouble.  If it gets bad enough, and she gets serious enough, she could set up an environment similar to Saphie's parents (I don't think she's here on the Forums though) where it cuts off at a specific time. Not only can you do that, but you can monitor and track the total amount of traffic that is sent to a specific MAC address, and graph it's usage. (lol) She could go as crazy-militaristic as she wants. (And I know she wants, because she is a perfectionist who doesn't realize that could ever be a bad thing.)

People ask me how I could have the grammatical skills that I have, and I completely give the credit for that, that I was never 'texting' on my cell. Communicating by cell becomes a matter of time-efficiency for all. They don't want you to "call", they want you to text. That allows you to do what you want when you want, and reply to others in between. They also don't want to have to tap on their touch keyboard 30 times when they could do it in 10, so sentence structure and grammar go right out the window, and are replaced by all manner of crazy short alternates:

imo = in my opinion
hru = how are you
ilysm = I love you so much
ily2 = I love you too
and on and on this list goes!

For a guy who has no degree, I still managed to become a 'Manager' of a department thanks to my verbal/written skills. So that is something they should consider. It really can help you.
     Under the blanket with the blue light of their tablet glowing; I think that could be a modern day Norman Rockwell illustration from the Saturday Evening Post.
   I'm sure most of the children don't know what I'm texting about. In the old days(circa 2005) my older son didn't have a tablet and phones weren't as sophisticated he would be on the p.c. in the late hours and his room was in the basement. My wife set up mirrors so she could see down stairs. My son would try to block the view with pillows, angle the monitor and even take the mirrors off the wall at night. None of those tactics worked because even if we couldn't see down there, we could hear the clacking of the keyboard and our p.c. made a lot of noise when it was running. We all would like to be able to reason with ourkour but sometimes we have to implement Marshall law and take away their toys for their own development(humans, especially children need proper sleep to function correctly)
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel