Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*NEW* 2D game like Fortnite/Rust | Free Online on the browser
Hello members!

The time has come to let you know a bit more officially about the new game released in agma.io called Infection! It's still in beta, so let me know if there are any bugs, and what kind of improvements you think should be made by making a post below.

Gameplay Video

Game link: https://agma.io

To play, go to the right side of the menu for the serverlist, make sure you are on EU region, and look at the bottom for "Infection". Click it and you can play Smile

Instructions
The purpose of this game is to survive as a human (green) player. You must escape the red (spiked virus) zombie players, and don't let them cough/eject anything at you. You can eliminate them by shooting at them. If you get infected, you will turn into a red zombie player. Use tactiques and strategies in the game to survive, and the more zombies you eliminate, the more upgrades you get such as faster speed, more bullets, and other benefits.

You can drop walls in the game, sort of like FORTNITE to box yourself in, or construct more advanced builds like the game RUST to survive together with your team and have a base of your own. To drop a wall, you must first collect wood in the game. When you have enough wood, you can drop walls by pressing B on your keyboard. Rotate the wall with a right click on the mouse.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • FilipCro125, imHitu, nachochesse, Squirrel
(07-31-2020, 03:02 PM)Sora Wrote: Hello members!

The time has come to let you know a bit more officially about the new game released in agma.io called Infection! It's still in beta, so let me know if there are any bugs, and what kind of improvements you think should be made by making a post below.

Gameplay Video

To play, go to the right side of the menu for the serverlist, make sure you are on EU region, and look at the bottom for "Infection". Click it and you can play Smile

Instructions
The purpose of this game is to survive as a human (green) player. You must escape the red (spiked virus) zombie players, and don't let them cough/eject anything at you. You can eliminate them by shooting at them. If you get infected, you will turn into a red zombie player. Use tactiques and strategies in the game to survive, and the more zombies you eliminate, the more upgrades you get such as faster speed, more bullets, and other benefits.

You can drop walls in the game, sort of like FORTNITE to box yourself in, or construct more advanced builds like the game RUST to survive together with your team and have a base of your own. To drop a wall, you must first collect wood in the game. When you have enough wood, you can drop walls by pressing B on your keyboard. Rotate the wall with a right click on the mouse.

This is perfect server. I love playing in it! Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
I have really enjoyed my time so far in this game mode, even if I'm not that great at it.

(lol)

As an 'infected' player, I try to hide behind a virus, because it amply blocks the stream of shots from one of those advanced-level green dudes, and kind of push the virus towards my target, chase the virus, push again, until I am close enough to try to take a real shot.

I have also noticed that you can push a virus right through a wall... lol I feel that could be useful somehow in trapping players. Smile

Thanks Sora, for all the work you put into this!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, Sora
I tried it today and its pretty fun tbh

running away from infected cells as last green one is gud af xD

nice work sora [Image: Thumbs-UP-PNG-Transparent-Image.png]
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • [email protected], Sora, Squirrel
@Sora add me user name on agmaio _ImDucky_ Big GrinI I know I can't be a moderator, but it's one of my goals in the future Big Grin I want to help out people, not because of the purple name moderators get, but because I genuinly want to support others! Big Grin
Guys Com'on like this and the other ones Big GrinOK bYe

Sora Great work on the Infection u made it way better and continue this good work Big Grin
                                                      <3 I like the new infection it very fun like me LOL<3

Spec And Guys im the only Ducky in THe game LOL

DOnt ForGet to add me on Agmaio USer name _ImDucky_

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
  • Sora

Gameplay Video

Instructions

Actually infection is a nice server to play, i want another pwoer just for infection, what about the infection storm?
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Gameplay Video

Instructions

Big thanks to @Sora & @restlac for creating this awesome gamemode and really putting so much effort in it Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin