Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma pass
I have an idea about transform agma gold in agma pass, it can have special rewards picking items around the maps, the people who has not the pass can have less rewards but who has the pass can has more rewards like special skins, special color name, coins and other rewards.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-31-2020, 02:18 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: I have an idea about transform agma gold in agma pass, it can have special rewards picking items around the maps, the people who has not the pass can have less rewards but who has the pass can has more rewards like special skins, special color name, coins and other rewards.

I'm not sure that I grasp this idea yet?

Did you mean to add a subscription paid 'Agma Pass' that unlocks new elements to the game? What kinds of items are we talking about? Maybe 'Agma Pass' players would see the items in question, but non-Pass players just don't see and can't get the items? Items like, power-ups, growth pellets, and for infection, med-kits and partial immunity injections? That kind of thing?

I think there is a lot of merit behind this idea, but we need to flesh it out more -- discuss the elements of it. For people able to pay for the game, it certainly sounds like increased enjoyment would be the result!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-31-2020, 04:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 02:18 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I'm not sure that I grasp this idea yet?

Did you mean to add a subscription paid 'Agma Pass' that unlocks new elements to the game? What kinds of items are we talking about? Maybe 'Agma Pass' players would see the items in question, but non-Pass players just don't see and can't get the items? Items like, power-ups, growth pellets, and for infection, med-kits and partial immunity injections? That kind of thing?

I think there is a lot of merit behind this idea, but we need to flesh it out more -- discuss the elements of it. For people able to pay for the game, it certainly sounds like increased enjoyment would be the result!

Ok, i mean that can be items depend the season(another idea to agma), every season can has it own topic, there could be items around the map that the player can collect, teh items can be like "points", more items more rewards, I see many times a persno with 999 powers of all and me with nothing -.-, but the player who doesn't buy the pass can win like 15-30 powers per season,who pays can win 50-70 powers per month.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
you mean something like emmmm

we delete gold membership and we add some new role a.k.a agma pass and people with it have some special benefits like some special powerups that only they can use and they get more coins

tbh this is only my opinion but I think that's exactly what gold membership is. U get access to special skins only they can use and u also get free invisibility and a lot of more amazing features 
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)