Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Many Ideas | Not Noah
These are all of my ideas (If any are chosen to be used than I can go in more depth about it) -
  • A Battle Pass for Agma.io similar to either the Fortnite battle pass or the 8 ball pool battle pass.
  • A Megasplit NA server.
  • A special tournament where 1st place can get a 1st tournament winner crown and wearable and 5 Mil coins, 2nd place who would get 5 Mil coins, 3rd 4 Mil, 4th 3 Mil, and 5th 2 Mil.
  • (This goes with the last one) Another tournament where 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all get Purple or Orange Nickname.
  • Finish up the Daily Quiz Idea.
  • (On that page it states "Will not be disadvantaged" so I will keep only cosmetics as the rewards) Rewards for each of the donator ranks: Super Donator - One free wearable valued up to 1 Mil coins; Legend Donator - One Free wearable valued at above 1 Mil coins or 2 Free wearables valued up to 1 Mil coins each; Extreme Donator - A skin that says Extreme Donator on it. (If you think about that skin is than the most expensive skin in the game $50+)
  • If I think of any other ideas or other people have any other ideas than reply. LoL
[-] The following 2 users Like nocarm's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(07-28-2020, 12:57 PM)nocarm Wrote: These are all of my ideas (If any are chosen to be used than I can go in more depth about it) -
  • A Battle Pass for Agma.io similar to either the Fortnite battle pass or the 8 ball pool battle pass.
  • A Megasplit NA server.
  • A special tournament where 1st place can get a 1st tournament winner crown and wearable and 5 Mil coins, 2nd place who would get 5 Mil coins, 3rd 4 Mil, 4th 3 Mil, and 5th 2 Mil.
  • (This goes with the last one) Another tournament where 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all get Purple or Orange Nickname.
  • (On that page it states "Will not be disadvantaged" so I will keep only cosmetics as the rewards) Rewards for each of the donator ranks: Super Donator - One free wearable valued up to 1 Mil coins; Legend Donator - One Free wearable valued at above 1 Mil coins or 2 Free wearables valued up to 1 Mil coins each; Extreme Donator - A skin that says Extreme Donator on it. (If you think about that skin is than the most expensive skin in the game $50+)
  • If I think of any other ideas or other people have any other ideas than reply. LoL

I like your tournament idea, except I think that the rewards are too great. I would suggest just 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes, 1M coins to 1st, 500K to 2nd, and 200K to 3rd. Remember that we're giving away something for nothing, so everyone should be happy to get anything! Plus they have bragging rights for doing well in the tourney!

For your other special tourney, I like the idea -- have two special colours that (optionally) show that you won that kind of contest... Have everyone's purple/orange colour reset daily, and the orange colour denotes any player who has won that kind of contest once on that day, and purple people have won that kind of contest twice or more on the same day!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • HutDude, nocarm, Sora
(07-28-2020, 12:57 PM)nocarm Wrote: These are all of my ideas (If any are chosen to be used than I can go in more depth about it) -
  • A Megasplit NA server.
Hey I really like ur ideas but I think that the rewards are just so many. Maybe they should little bit lower.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
I like the idea about tournaments but thats quite alot of coins but it is a good idea, Daily quiz is being worked on already and I dont think purple/orange name would be given out like that
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Sora
(07-29-2020, 08:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
  • A Megasplit NA server.

I like your tournament idea, except I think that the rewards are too great. I would suggest just 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes, 1M coins to 1st, 500K to 2nd, and 200K to 3rd. Remember that we're giving away something for nothing, so everyone should be happy to get anything! Plus they have bragging rights for doing well in the tourney!

For your other special tourney, I like the idea -- have two special colours that (optionally) show that you won that kind of contest... Have everyone's purple/orange colour reset daily, and the orange colour denotes any player who has one that kind of contest once on that day, and purple people have won that kind of contest twice or more on the same day!
O.k. the coins do need to be lowered I didn't think that much about that and also everyone that has replied to this post has talked about the tournaments do you have any idea (bad or good) about possible battle pass or Megasplit NA server (I really want that one and I don't know why we don't have one).

(07-30-2020, 12:27 PM)nocarm Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 08:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
  • A Megasplit NA server.

For your other special tourney, I like the idea -- have two special colours that (optionally) show that you won that kind of contest... Have everyone's purple/orange colour reset daily, and the orange colour denotes any player who has one that kind of contest once on that day, and purple people have won that kind of contest twice or more on the same day!
O.k. the coins do need to be lowered I didn't think that much about that and also everyone that has replied to this post has talked about the tournaments do you have any idea (bad or good) about possible battle pass or Megasplit NA server (I really want that one and I don't know why we don't have one).
@Squirrel Also is there any update on the shurikan skin and if it will become premium or a gold skin soon because I really want to use it.
(07-30-2020, 12:27 PM)nocarm Wrote: @Squirrel Also is there any update on the shurikan skin and if it will become premium or a gold skin soon because I really want to use it.

This would be a question for @Sora -- he's the only one who could bring it back!

What say thee, Big Guy??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!