Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss Spawn by dailydose
Hello!! I was thinking about ideas for the game since im trying to meet Sora and stuff, and this came to my mind. You guys should make a boss that spawns every once in a while with lets say 30k mass and if somebody kills it in less than 5 minutes they get 5k coins. I hope you like my idea!!
[-] The following 4 users Like dailydose's post:
  • FilipCro125, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
(07-26-2020, 06:10 PM)dailydose Wrote: Hello!! I was thinking about ideas for the game since im trying to meet Sora and stuff, and this came to my mind. You guys should make a boss that spawns every once in a while with lets say 30k mass and if somebody kills it in less than 5 minutes they get 5k coins. I hope you like my idea!!

I really like this idea!

Maybe give the boss special abilities, so whereas normally a virus ramming it would cause it to split, the boss simply eats the virus instead, and several seconds later belches out fire back the way the virus came. If that fire touches any player cell, it loses 10 to 20% of it's mass that is 'burned away'.

Also allow it to periodically use it's fire weapon against player cells that are within it's range.

And allow the boss to move 20% faster than a normal cell.

Maybe announce to the server who gets the kill for the boss too, and award a handsome amount of xp.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • dailydose, Sora
Nice ideas @dailydose and @Squirrel ! I think some variation of the idea would work well in Infection mode. Already have planned an idea to let a random zombie player become the "Zombie boss" in infection mode. That player then has enhanced abilities than the other zombies. For example faster default movement speed, larger appearance, shoots larger/more shots.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • HutDude, imHitu, Squirrel
(07-27-2020, 02:14 PM)Sora Wrote: Nice ideas @dailydose and @Squirrel ! I think some variation of the idea would work well in Infection mode. Already have planned an idea to let a random zombie player become the "Zombie boss" in infection mode. That player then has enhanced abilities than the other zombies. For example faster default movement speed, larger appearance, shoots larger/more shots.

thats quite a good idea actually!
right now humans win like every match, maybe slow down the ability of mulitple shoot so it gets harder for humans to kill the infected. 

kinda regards,
hut
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HutDude's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-27-2020, 02:14 PM)Sora Wrote: Nice ideas @dailydose and @Squirrel ! I think some variation of the idea would work well in Infection mode. Already have planned an idea to let a random zombie player become the "Zombie boss" in infection mode. That player then has enhanced abilities than the other zombies. For example faster default movement speed, larger appearance, shoots larger/more shots.

I cant wait to see this! :0
Agma.io is getting little bit fun but the only thing is that I lag Sad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Woah, you guys really like my idea. Thanks!! Smile

another idea: face mask gives small advantage
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
(07-27-2020, 04:01 PM)HutDude Wrote:

another idea: face mask gives small advantage.

Omg I love the idea  Big Grin its so funny and accurate  
(07-27-2020, 04:55 PM)dailydose Wrote:

LOL!  This could be the start of a wearables revolution -- wearables that perhaps give innate abilities (and perhaps drawbacks too), that change gameplay!

The only real hurdle I could see to that is that currently, you can play with 'wearable off', that is you don't see what anyone is wearing, and if suddenly the wearables can affect gameplay with bonuses or handicaps, then it becomes more important to know when a foe has them on.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • dailydose
That seems fun
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(07-28-2020, 03:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 04:55 PM)dailydose Wrote:

LOL!  This could be the start of a wearables revolution -- wearables that perhaps give innate abilities (and perhaps drawbacks too), that change gameplay!

The only real hurdle I could see to that is that currently, you can play with 'wearable off', that is you don't see what anyone is wearing, and if suddenly the wearables can affect gameplay with bonuses or handicaps, then it becomes more important to know when a foe has them on.
OMG this is gone so fun cant wait!!!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-30-2020, 06:57 PM)imHitu Wrote: OMG this is gone so fun cant wait!!!

Just remember that ideas are easy to come up with, but not always so easy to implement!

In this case, how do we show the effect of wearables on gameplay to a player who has it set to not display wearables?!

I can tell ya this -- until this question is answered, I don't think the idea is even possible to implement, even if it's nice!

So put your thinking cap on!

I was thinking that you could substitute the wearable for highlighting a relevant part of the outline instead? For example, the Wizard's Hat may make the cell appear somewhere that it isn't (keep things the same, for the sake of simplicity, but give a 5% chance that shooting at the cell misses?)... and to make sure everyone knows he's wearing a hat that changes things, just boldly highlight the top of each cell's arc, where the hat would be. Wearables within the face would appear as a highlighted dot in the middle of the face, and a fully encompassing wearable (ie: the barbed wire) is a thinly dotted line just around the cell.
Fight the Good Fight
(07-31-2020, 12:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:57 PM)imHitu Wrote: OMG this is gone so fun cant wait!!!

Just remember that ideas are easy to come up with, but not always so easy to implement!

In this case, how do we show the effect of wearables on gameplay to a player who has it set to not display wearables?!

I can tell ya this -- until this question is answered, I don't think the idea is even possible to implement, even if it's nice!

So put your thinking cap on!

I was thinking that you could substitute the wearable for highlighting a relevant part of the outline instead? For example, the Wizard's Hat may make the cell appear somewhere that it isn't (keep things the same, for the sake of simplicity, but give a 5% chance that shooting at the cell misses?)... and to make sure everyone knows he's wearing a hat that changes things, just boldly highlight the top of each cell's arc, where the hat would be. Wearables within the face would appear as a highlighted dot in the middle of the face, and a fully encompassing wearable (ie: the barbed wire) is a thinly dotted line just around the cell.

Yep its pretty hard beacuse I dont even know single thing about it. It will look cool though but sora will have to work hard on it..that will take like 1 month or more but after that agma.io will look awesome Smile