Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coin Rain
I really hope Sora can see this. You should make it so every 5 hours a coin rain happens on all servers for one minute, coins fall for one minute basically every 5 hours. You should also add red coins that give 1 thousand.
(07-24-2020, 06:51 PM)dailydose Wrote: I really hope Sora can see this. You should make it so every 5 hours a coin rain happens on all servers for one minute, coins fall for one minute basically every 5 hours. You should also add red coins that give 1 thousand.

This idea does sound like it would add a little excitement about gathering coins, but if you do this, especially the red coins, then I think to keep the 'economy of the game' on a more even keel, you probably have to lower the regular coin values on all servers to make up for it.

Is that something you're willing to see?

Also, I think it would be important for the "rain" to be rather random so scripts could not be built around trying to soak up money.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(07-24-2020, 10:33 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 06:51 PM)dailydose Wrote: I really hope Sora can see this. You should make it so every 5 hours a coin rain happens on all servers for one minute, coins fall for one minute basically every 5 hours. You should also add red coins that give 1 thousand.

This idea does sound like it would add a little excitement about gathering coins, but if you do this, especially the red coins, then I think to keep the 'economy of the game' on a more even keel, you probably have to lower the regular coin values on all servers to make up for it.

Is that something you're willing to see?

Also, I think it would be important for the "rain" to be rather random so scripts could not be built around trying to soak up money.

Oh ok, ill think of another idea then, thanks for checking my idea out though!
[-] The following 1 user Likes dailydose's post:
  • Sora