Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea for agma.io by Hitu

Hey @Sora and other people, I have an idea for agma.io amm so i am thinking of making this game like battle between so many people so just like a server! Make a server that it splits four teams. After that make sure they are equal. Then, give them different color skins. After that, the team is going to be staying In the four corners there is a twist into this so there is gone be a gold block that you have to go and go get it from other corners it depends on how much people there are. I think about 1 guy puts 10k coins in the game. And if u want to defend ur gold block then you can feed to push them away basically like infections mode. If u can defend the gold block theew the whole time and get the gold blocks from other team then you will get double coins! It depends on how much gold blocks you can get! For example if you defend ur gold block and get the gold block from the 2 team then ur gone get double money. If u defend ur block and got the blocks from 3 other teams then u get trouble money. If u defend 4 blocks of gold then u can get 4 blocks of money.
I hope this was explained!  Smile
Hope you guys like it!
My user- ImHitu
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Cool idea.
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • imHitu
Hi ''imHitu'' like your idea it sound awesome your full of idea's come up with more decent bye ''imHitu''.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • imHitu, Mosesortega1211