ranks
So,a cool idea would be ranks,like this:
Noob rank=level 1-10
Average rank=level 10-25
Pro rank=level 25-50
God rank=level 50-150
LIFE IS FUN rank=level 150+

This is how ranks work:
u get a rank based on the level u have(example = level 5=noob rank)
ranks can give u coins:
when u start u have noob rank and u already have 500 coins
then at average rank when u get it u get 2000 coins
then pro rank with 5000
god rank with 10k
and LIFE IS FUN rank with 30k
ranks can help u unlock skins(maybe ranked skins not random custom/to-buy skins)
example:LIFE IS FUN rank= TheOdd1sOut skin+JaidenAnimations skin and SomethingElseYT skin(jaiden ,theodd1sout and somethingelseYT are friends)

So yeah,i hope they will get added in the next update(after the uptade we just got..i think)

Also,by ''when u start u have noob rank'' i ment ''when u make ur account u already have noob rank''
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Pillow
(07-17-2020, 06:32 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: So,a cool idea would be ranks,like this:
Noob rank=level 1-10
Average rank=level 10-25
Pro rank=level 25-50
God rank=level 50-150

This is how ranks work:
ranks can give u coins:
then pro rank with 5000
god rank with 10k
ranks can help u unlock skins(maybe ranked skins not random custom/to-buy skins)
example:LIFE IS FUN rank= TheOdd1sOut skin+JaidenAnimations skin and SomethingElseYT skin(jaiden ,theodd1sout and somethingelseYT are friends)

So yeah,i hope they will get added in the next update(after the uptade we just got..i think)

Also,by ''when u start u have noob rank'' i ment ''when u make ur account u already have noob rank''

I like the idea! You could possibly come up with a few better rank names, like 'SkyMaster' or 'Universal Squad Leader', or who knows what some of the people could come up with?

Also, just to make it more informational, how about have it ever-so-slightly change the hue of your colour in the game??

I could see this adding to the ever-interesting "No man, that can't be the name they say they are, they're not high enough level", and people would be calling out the fake users!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Romanista_
Hmm that's pretty cool!!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-17-2020, 06:32 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: So,a cool idea would be ranks,like this:
Noob rank=level 1-10
Average rank=level 10-25
Pro rank=level 25-50
God rank=level 50-150

This is how ranks work:
ranks can give u coins:
then pro rank with 5000
god rank with 10k

Good idea i like it ?
Thanks for reading Dogs!
(07-17-2020, 11:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
Noob rank=level 1-10
Average rank=level 10-25
Pro rank=level 25-50
God rank=level 50-150

This is how ranks work:
ranks can give u coins:
then pro rank with 5000
god rank with 10k

I like the idea! You could possibly come up with a few better rank names, like 'SkyMaster' or 'Universal Squad Leader', or who knows what some of the people could come up with?

Also, just to make it more informational, how about have it ever-so-slightly change the hue of your colour in the game??

I could see this adding to the ever-interesting "No man, that can't be the name they say they are, they're not high enough level", and people would be calling out the fake users!
Well,the ranks on players would be like,not in the , like,tag place(the clan place),nononon
It would be under mass number
example:

[BTL]
Romanista_
 100k(mass)

Pro rank
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Squirrel
Another thing is that people could get staff ranks easily with the ranks
Why?Well,its simple.
the LIFE IS FUN rank would be only until level 200
then at 200 you could be a trainee(to train how to be staff and stuff)until level 250(50 levels to get because i think its enough time to train being staff)
At level 250, u get mod
Then,at level 300 u get more perms and get admin
level 350=Senior Admin(same as admin but u have perms to do a bit more stuff)
and level 400=Manager(same as senior admin ,but more cool extra perms)
Also if u have goldmember u dont have trainee so its like this:
level 200=mod
level 250=admin
level 300=senior admin
level 350=manager

Manager is senior admin but u can host minigames and do more cool stuff.
Mod is normal perms(kick,mute and ban)
Admin has same as mod,but with hosting events(like 1v1s)
Senior admin is same as admin but with perms to blacklist(bans ALL accounts of theguy/girl they banned)
and manager is same as senior admin but with perms to tempban (a ban but temporary) and tempblacklist(a blacklist but temporary)

Also staff that grief(like ban everyone on a server) get an instant blacklist
^o^
Hmm level dosent matter it depends on how much u help people out!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-20-2020, 08:12 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Another thing is that people could get staff ranks easily with the ranks
Why?Well,its simple.
the LIFE IS FUN rank would be only until level 200
then at 200 you could be a trainee(to train how to be staff and stuff)until level 250(50 levels to get because i think its enough time to train being staff)
At level 250, u get mod
Then,at level 300 u get more perms and get admin
level 350=Senior Admin(same as admin but u have perms to do a bit more stuff)
and level 400=Manager(same as senior admin ,but more cool extra perms)
Also if u have goldmember u dont have trainee so its like this:
level 200=mod
level 250=admin
level 300=senior admin
level 350=manager

Manager is senior admin but u can host minigames and do more cool stuff.
Mod is normal perms(kick,mute and ban)
Admin has same as mod,but with hosting events(like 1v1s)
Senior admin is same as admin but with perms to blacklist(bans ALL accounts of theguy/girl they banned)
and manager is same as senior admin but with perms to tempban (a ban but temporary) and tempblacklist(a blacklist but temporary)

Also staff that grief(like ban everyone on a server) get an instant blacklist

You can't add the volunteer positions from Discord or Agma into this, unfortunately!

No matter how nice an idea like this might sound to you, it would never work! The reason being, not everyone is cut out to be the various positions that we have, and we need people who are both willing and able to do these jobs. People that we can trust! And you can't trust someone to do (insert job name here) just because they go to level (some random number).

Implementing these as ranks would cause all of hell to break loose, sooner or later!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
lol i'm in rank 50000 me no nub but good example.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.