Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new game feature idea-Assist
Hi sora,

Im AMBIVERT many times we are unable to see players because of thier big wearables so i would be thankfull if you add a feature named 'assist' [key-r,etc] if someone press or holds the r key[assist] then the time he holds the key, the wearables would be disabled making the more game easier instead of pressing esc >setting>wearables it would take time which could result in loss of mass.

Hope you like this idea, * My username: AMBIVERT *

Thank you
[-] The following 1 user Likes A M B I V E R T's post:
  • Squirrel
(07-17-2020, 03:26 AM)A M B I V E R T Wrote: Hi sora,

Im AMBIVERT many times we are unable to see players because of thier big wearables so i would be thankfull if you add a feature named 'assist' [key-r,etc] if someone press or holds the r key[assist] then the time he holds the key, the wearables would be disabled making the more game easier instead of pressing esc >setting>wearables it would take time which could result in loss of mass.

Hope you like this idea, * My username: AMBIVERT *

Thank you

I kind of like the fact that wearing some kind of hat actually gives you a small handicap, because there's this space above your cell that is obscured by the hat, and it allows for people to show good estimation skills, and even maybe a few strategic attacks get through. In that way, to me it says that the player wearing that obstructive wearable is flexing a bit -- showing a bit of game-swagger!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • A M B I V E R T