Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sora and discord
I feel like Sora should have a second discord that only staff and moderators know about. It takes him a long time to respond and thats probable due to people spamming him, begging for free stuff, and just random messages to annoy him.
[-] The following 3 users Like deletus's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Shade1453, Squirrel
(07-08-2020, 03:17 PM)packchew Wrote: I feel like Sora should have a second discord that only staff and moderators know about. It takes him a long time to respond and thats probable due to people spamming him, begging for free stuff, and just random messages to annoy him.

You're not wrong!

But in recent times I believe that he has closed DMs (so now only accepts DMs from 'friends'), and coupled with his usual invisibility, I hope that his Discord travels will be brighter.

But this does not mean we'll see more of him on Discord!

He still is very short on time, and is rarely on Discord at all.

If you want to reach him, right here, the Forums is the place to do it! Just send him a Private message, and then be patient. Give him a full week to reply to your message. If you don't get one, send him the same private message over again, and wait another week!

(If you want to 'give up' on reaching him, just ask a Staff member instead! They may not be able to help you, but may be able to suggest an alternate course of action.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • HutDude, imHitu
Sora is really busy person Sad I wish I can help him but...)
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-08-2020, 04:14 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 03:17 PM)packchew Wrote: I feel like Sora should have a second discord that only staff and moderators know about. It takes him a long time to respond and thats probable due to people spamming him, begging for free stuff, and just random messages to annoy him.

You're not wrong!

But in recent times I believe that he has closed DMs (so now only accepts DMs from 'friends'), and coupled with his usual invisibility, I hope that his Discord travels will be brighter.

But this does not mean we'll see more of him on Discord!

He still is very short on time, and is rarely on Discord at all.

If you want to reach him, right here, the Forums is the place to do it! Just send him a Private message, and then be patient. Give him a full week to reply to your message. If you don't get one, send him the same private message over again, and wait another week!

(If you want to 'give up' on reaching him, just ask a Staff member instead! They may not be able to help you, but may be able to suggest an alternate course of action.)

He used to reply to forums but its been like a week ;(
whenever he answers my dm's its like very 2 days
hw says like one thing then i reply
then next day hes says lik another sentence Sad
hard to communicate
I'll apologize for that actually, I've stolen the last week of his attention working on some of the things for agma.io.
more specifically the /roll and promoting Alex as well as some other stuff that you'll all find out about sooner or later!

Sora is a busy person and keeps in mind the time he had free is his time to chose what he does on his own, if he chooses to come on we can celebrate and be happy about it sure but remember that there are good ways to celebrate and then there's just overwhelming him. Sora is more than capable of self-managing how he wishes to interact with the community and his personal dm's and discord is completely up to him.

kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • deletus, HutDude
(07-09-2020, 07:57 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: I'll apologize for that actually, I've stolen the last week of his attention working on some of the things for agma.io.
more specifically the /roll and promoting Alex as well as some other stuff that you'll all find out about sooner or later!

Sora is a busy person and keeps in mind the time he had free is his time to chose what he does on his own, if he chooses to come on we can celebrate and be happy about it sure but remember that there are good ways to celebrate and then there's just overwhelming him. Sora is more than capable of self-managing how he wishes to interact with the community and his personal dm's and discord is completely up to him.

kind regards,
Artemis/Shade

bro its wyert#0001 >Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like deletus's post:
  • imHitu, Shade1453, Squirrel
hmm nice Big Grin
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma