Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DISCUSSION: Problems With Agf + Possible Solutions
First night of the new and improved Agf was a blast! I had so much fun battling my friends without any mass decay from the "anti-teaming" algorithm. Usually, our battles consist of 1-2 players with 10k-20k mass and everyone else being tiny until everyone shrinks down to almost nothing, but during tonight's battles, nearly everyone had 20k-30k mass at all times! Virus-farming is now a bit more difficult, especially when other players are around. Players are also now unable to grow from feeding the portal. My highest mass tonight was over 40k, and I usually only get that high once a week, usually from eating a lot of virus-farmers and portal-feeders. One player even got 52k at one point! The physics felt a little bit different and took a little bit to get used to, but after an hour or so, most of us were able to fine-tune and adjust to the changes. It was also nice for @Sora to join us in our battles! Tongue There were not very many teams on tonight, but I will see how things go this weekend and keep everyone updated here. Thank you, @Sora, for getting more active in the Agma community, and thank you most of all for fixing our beloved server! Big Grin I am looking forward to seeing new changes you make to make Agma better! Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • DarealA9, Démone, Sora

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCUSSION: Problems With Agf + Possible Solutions - DoctorFinkle - 07-11-2020, 06:57 AM