Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The BEST tip for becoming a better Agma.io Gigantic/Giant/Giga player.
Ok. you read the title. you know that this post will change your life. You might get a girlfriend. you might get a million dollars.
Except not. This tip is only to be better at pressing keys and looking at a bunch of circles moving.

NOTE: THIS TIP ONLY COMPLIES TO GIANT/GIGA/GIGANTIC

So what is this magical, amazing tip?
Well, its simple but it changed how i played the game, and since then ive been a much better agma player.
So, without further ado, here it is:
Do not solotrick.

You may be thinking "what? how the hell does that help me in the slightest?"
here's the thing: Solotricks often take over the minds of players that use them without realizing what they've just done to themselves.

If you're an average Giant player, you may have bought freeze, have 68 teammates as an average, and you may have had the WORST form of teaming ever: Solotrick looping.

This form of teaming is where one teammate solofreezes, they feed it to their teammate, and their teammate gives all of their mass back to the first teammate, and they repeat that over and over and over again.
It's unhealthy if you want to become a better player, and if you've found yourself in that situation, you DO have the possibility to get out of it.

Solotricks mess with your brain. If you can overcome that by limiting or stopping your solotricks, you can remove the hypnotization quickly.

You may find this overwhelming, but its easy to do it if you focus your mind on strategies that you can see often from experienced players.
You can learn it yourself, or you can watch other tutorials that might not exist, but try your best to upgrade your skills on:

-successfully popsplitting
-successfully reversing
-splitrunning (optionally voice chat if you're willing to voice reveal to your teammate to be more coordinated)
-tricksplitting
-more unique ways of killing as opposed to pressing 3 keys, F, W and Z.

Soon, you will realise that solotricking is a cheap and unfair way of killing someone, and you'll begin to learn things that will improve your agma.io playing abilities.

This is what changed my ways and i hope it will to you too.

Leave any questions in the comments if you're confused about anything, i'd be happy to answer them for you.

~
[-] The following 2 users Like PizzaFTW's post:
  • fireboneee, Squirrel
(07-16-2020, 01:24 AM)PizzaFTW Wrote: Ok. you read the title. you know that this post will change your life. You might get a girlfriend. you might get a million dollars.
Except not. This tip is only to be better at pressing keys and looking at a bunch of circles moving.

NOTE: THIS TIP ONLY COMPLIES TO GIANT/GIGA/GIGANTIC

~the good stuff was snipped~

Soon, you will realise that solotricking is a cheap and unfair way of killing someone, and you'll begin to learn things that will improve your agma.io playing abilities.

This is what changed my ways and i hope it will to you too.

Hey, congrats on several different fronts:
  • Congrats for realizing that you'd learned to turn a game into rote and repetitive actions, and it was no longer fun -- this means that your brain was angry at being demoted!
  • Congrats for pulling yourself out of that mental hole, and finding other (and to someone with a sharp mind, often much more amusing) ways to kill your foes!
  • And most impressively. congrats for sharing this with the greater community!

Let's hope a few of the players you were addressing were listening!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • HutDude