Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cussing
@Sora so basicaly if we cuss at all we get banned right now? And if so when will we get terminated and when will we get banned, cause I've seen many youtubers be realy toxic for no reason. One time Master cussed at a total stranger for advertising his YT and he called him pathetic so idrk
(06-29-2020, 03:04 PM)packchew Wrote: @Sora so basicaly if we cuss at all we get banned right now? And if so when will we get terminated and when will we get banned, cause I've seen many youtubers be realy toxic for no reason. One time Master cussed at a total stranger for advertising his YT and he called him pathetic so idrk

Look at tony my man. He's cussing his head out and I guess no-ones gonna ban him. Master's talented but sometimes a bit fed up, he does make great agma yt content. But this auto system will apply to everyone.

[Image: kh0Zvpm.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like SORYN's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Squirrel
(06-29-2020, 03:59 PM)SORYN Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 03:04 PM)packchew Wrote: @Sora so basicaly if we cuss at all we get banned right now? And if so when will we get terminated and when will we get banned, cause I've seen many youtubers be realy toxic for no reason. One time Master cussed at a total stranger for advertising his YT and he called him pathetic so idrk

Look at tony my man. He's cussing his head out and I guess no-ones gonna ban him. Master's talented but sometimes a bit fed up, he does make great agma yt content. But this auto system will apply to everyone.

Sometimes People are just annoyed of advertising and tbh I was adversting too and then people statred to hate meso I stop and I think they are not that mad than they were first so you just have to be nice with each other and people will sub if they like your content! Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel

This will apply to agma.io, and will be active after the update is made. It will detect cusswords in chat and ban the person who wrote it. A warning may sometimes appear, but this will definitely cause bans once it is implemented. The goal is to reduce cussing, toxic and inappropriate chat. So as long as people can control their language and be respectful, everything should be fine.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • imHitu, nachochesse, Squirrel
Under the game TOS, it says Using the game chat means you communicate with other players. You must respect other players, and you are not allowed to use inappropriate language or behaviour

full Game ToS can be viewed By Clicking Here!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-29-2020, 07:22 PM)Sora Wrote:

This will apply to agma.io, and will be active after the update is made. It will detect cusswords in chat and ban the person who wrote it. A warning may sometimes appear, but this will definitely cause bans once it is implemented. The goal is to reduce cussing, toxic and inappropriate chat. So as long as people can control their language and be respectful, everything should be fine.

is a ban temporary or for a long time