Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A Bug in Agma
Sometimes when I click Play, I get an ad that covers the screen while I am playing. During this time, I run around the map collecting mass before running to my desired location. However, as soon as the ad ends, it automatically respawns me. This used to be rare, but a for a couple weeks, this has happened almost every time. Does anyone else have this issue?
(06-19-2020, 04:31 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Sometimes when I click Play, I get an ad that covers the screen while I am playing. During this time, I run around the map collecting mass before running to my desired location. However, as soon as the ad ends, it automatically respawns me. This used to be rare, but for a couple of weeks, this has happened almost every time. Does anyone else have this issue?

I find this humorous, but normally when an ad blocks most of your screen, you do not have control over your cell, meaning that other players can easily eat it. So chances are, when you didn't respawn, it was bc you didn't get eaten by another player.

If you find this "bug" or problem annoying, then pls download Adblocker, I won't tell you what it does because its name is pretty self-explanatory.

Note: I apologize for sounding rude, I realize that my reply may sound a little questionable.

[Image: kh0Zvpm.gif]

(06-23-2020, 01:56 AM)SORYN Wrote: I find this humorous, but normally when an ad blocks most of your screen, you do not have control over your cell, meaning that other players can easily eat it. So chances are, when you didn't respawn, it was bc you didn't get eaten by another player. 

If you find this "bug" or problem annoying, then pls download Adblocker, I won't tell you what it does because its name is pretty self-explanatory.

Note: I apologize for sounding rude, I realize that my reply may sound a little questionable.

When I say respawn, I mean what happens when you press M. When the ad ends, it does this automatically and deletes my mass and teleports me and makes me start over. During those 15 second of the ad, I could have gained a lot of mass and been in the perfect location, but all of that progress is gone.
(06-23-2020, 08:38 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 01:56 AM)SORYN Wrote: I find this humorous, but normally when an ad blocks most of your screen, you do not have control over your cell, meaning that other players can easily eat it. So chances are, when you didn't respawn, it was bc you didn't get eaten by another player. 

When I say respawn, I mean what happens when you press M. When the ad ends, it does this automatically and deletes my mass and teleports me and makes me start over. During those 15 second of the ad, I could have gained a lot of mass and been in the perfect location, but all of that progress is gone.

If it does respawn you, then it's probably a bug, until Sora or someone else fixes it, I don't think there's anything we can do. I just recommend you download Adblocker since no ad will even pop up as you play.

Hopefully @Sora will be able to look into this!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-19-2020, 04:31 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Sometimes when I click Play, I get an ad that covers the screen while I am playing. During this time, I run around the map collecting mass before running to my desired location. However, as soon as the ad ends, it automatically respawns me. This used to be rare, but a for a couple weeks, this has happened almost every time. Does anyone else have this issue?

YES YES 
im having this issue too, but i think its ok, cause all u got to do is wait for sometimes till u respawn and play. plus if your golden member dont forget to check the video add it gold member settings.

and yes, i figured something out, cant be 100% accurate but here:
1.if your alive 15 mins+ and you die, you will 100% get a ad
2.if you respawned 10 times and more, you will get a ad
3.if go in agma for the first time(when u open a tab) u will get a ad(sometimes u dont)

THIS ISNT ACCURATE!!

(06-23-2020, 05:09 PM)SORYN Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 08:38 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

If it does respawn you, then it's probably a bug, until Sora or someone else fixes it, I don't think there's anything we can do. I just recommend you download Adblocker since no ad will even pop up as you play.
yes it will work, but thats against the rules so i suggest you dont.
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • SORYN
@SORYN Nice signature btw Smile
(06-27-2020, 06:07 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: @SORYN Nice signature btw Smile
Thanks lol, and why not just download adblocker? Those ads get on my NERVES.

(06-27-2020, 08:24 PM)SORYN Wrote: Thanks lol, and why not just download adblocker? Those ads get on my NERVES.

I have a school chromebook, so all downloads are blocked. Sad

Hopefully I will get my own laptop this summer. Smile
(06-28-2020, 10:53 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 08:24 PM)SORYN Wrote: Thanks lol, and why not just download adblocker? Those ads get on my NERVES.

I have a school chromebook, so all downloads are blocked. Sad

Hopefully I will get my own laptop this summer. Smile

Oh lol, I have my own laptop going strong for 4 yrs, a lot of the keys don't work, but I've found ways around it thanks to copy and paste.
After all, I don't need to spend any of my money on another laptop when I already have a laptop that I can make do with.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SORYN's post:
  • DoctorFinkle