Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private servers
You should make private servers for youtubers so they can make cool videos
Maybe you could also sell them
(06-18-2020, 11:33 PM)packchew Wrote: You should make private servers for youtubers so they can make cool videos

This has been an idea for quite some time, the resources used for them just may be too much to open a new server and keep it going.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(06-19-2020, 04:11 AM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 11:33 PM)packchew Wrote: You should make private servers for youtubers so they can make cool videos

This has been an idea for quite some time, the resources used for them just may be too much to open a new server and keep it going.

Cloud services are scalable, and that is one of the nice things about using cloud stuff. But, (I assume every company does it the way mine does -- I could be wrong), generally the company signs a contract for x # of servers with y cores and z ttl GB of storage... And they can have the ability to create spares/extra, that would generate a monthly "overage" charge, and the overage charges are generally more than the normal rate would be. If it's the same, then it could really be difficult to justify.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
oh ok btw could u invite me to the agma.io discord im paxius but i have a new discord