Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Accounts and Passwords
Hi guys,

This idea was given to me by someone on the shy side, so give me no credit for the idea itself. And I hope maybe a few of you will encourage this person to feel more able to speak up and be heard!

I have never had an account 'hacked' because most of my passwords are pretty strong, and most people now should be able to change their password, providing that you can pick up mail with the e-mail address that you used to sign up the account

And if you just typed in a gibberish e-mail address, and didn't even bother writing it down, or e-mailing it to yourself, then WHY??!?!

I don't know the questions that Sora asks you to get you to prove that you are the original account holder... but the idea was put forward that he might ask when you created your Agma account!

They suggested initially putting your sign-up date in your profile, so you're used to seeing it and can remember it, but we talked that over a bit, and if someone managed to guess your password, they would quickly see that too.

So the idea got revised to this:

When you sign up your account, Agma could automatically send an e-mail to the address you specified, reminding you of your game username and stating the date at which you signed up.

If anyone ever guesses your game password, you would still be able to change your password, but the person who hacked into it, would not be able to.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Owl , Pillow, Shade1453
(06-14-2020, 05:56 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi guys,

This idea was given to me by someone on the shy side, so give me no credit for the idea itself. And I hope maybe a few of you will encourage this person to feel more able to speak up and be heard!

I have never had an account 'hacked' because most of my passwords are pretty strong, and most people now  should be able to change their password, providing that you can pick up mail with the e-mail address that you used to sign up the account

And if you just typed in a gibberish e-mail address, and didn't even bother writing it down, or e-mailing it to yourself, then WHY??!?!

I don't know the questions that Sora asks you to get you to prove that you are the original account holder... but the idea was put forward that he might ask when you created your Agma account!

They suggested initially putting your sign-up date in your profile, so you're used to seeing it and can remember it, but we talked that over a bit, and if someone managed to guess your password, they would quickly see that too.

So the idea got revised to this:

When you sign up your account, Agma could automatically send an e-mail to the address you specified, reminding you of your game username and stating the date at which you signed up.

If anyone ever guesses your game password, you would still be able to change your password, but the person who hacked into it, would not be able to.

What does this person mean they're shy! with ideas like that you could cut Sora's dm's in half!

@Sora
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Squirrel
This idea has definitely sparked some interesting suggestions. Not a bad idea overall!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel