Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Messaging Sora
Hello Agarioforums members.

I hope this is obvious enough, but i’ve seen a lot of people complaining about how quickly sora replies back to Private Messages. And i wanted to talk on that subject a little bit, sora is working really hard on this game and on the community, so therefore he doesnt always have the time to reply back to everyone. You guys could go on the discord and ask for support members who are there to answer your questions to the greatest extend they can. So please if you can, private message other staff than Sora, it only stresses him more than what’s needed.
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 7 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, HutDude, imHitu, kingsimont, Shade1453, SilverYT_official2, Squirrel
omg u have HUGE font
^w^
[-] The following 2 users Like CubicPVP's post:
  • HutDude, Shade1453
oh god, my eyes hurt by just reading that font size

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • HutDude, Shade1453
(06-12-2020, 03:48 PM)Breakfast Wrote: oh god, my eyes hurt by just reading that font size

haha same
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HutDude's post:
  • Shade1453
It seems the font size has taken the spotlight rather than the message that's being said (lol). When I helped run a server before, we did something that was rather efficient. Granted, it took some time for the members to get use to it, but we'll leave that out.
Let's say an individual needs some assistance with whatever. They'd ask the lower ranking Staff first. If they couldn't help, the member could either reference that individual to the next ranking official, or message them themselves for an answer to tell the person needing assistance.
Of course, the members of the Staff would be educated on 90% of the problems as the majority are common problems.

Granted, I don't know how you all run things... I'm just stating what we did when we ran a simple server.

Cheers!
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Polearm's post:
  • Kevin/HazR , Shade1453, Squirrel
(06-13-2020, 12:20 AM)Polearm Wrote: It seems the font size has taken the spotlight rather than the message that's being said (lol). When I helped run a server before, we did something that was rather efficient. Granted, it took some time for the members to get use to it, but we'll leave that out.
Let's say an individual needs some assistance with whatever. They'd ask the lower ranking Staff first. If they couldn't help, the member could either reference that individual to the next ranking official, or message them themselves for an answer to tell the person needing assistance.
Of course, the members of the Staff would be educated on 90% of the problems as the majority are common problems.

Granted, I don't know how you all run things... I'm just stating what we did when we ran a simple server.

Cheers!

Yeah that’s kinda what i meant, i’m no longer a part of the staff team of agma but it still works the same way, and its way quicker and as you said efficient. I think it needs to be stated as a more preferable option for new and older members.

But then again most of the staff on the discord are agma related, maybe we’d need to talk to sora about getting a forums support team that consists of experienced and trusted members of the community, to help sora run the forums in a more efficient way together with all it’s members.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Polearm, Shade1453
(06-13-2020, 11:12 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 12:20 AM)Polearm Wrote: It seems the font size has taken the spotlight rather than the message that's being said (lol). When I helped run a server before, we did something that was rather efficient. Granted, it took some time for the members to get use to it, but we'll leave that out.

Cheers!

Yeah that’s kinda what i meant, i’m no longer a part of the staff team of agma but it still works the same way, and its way quicker and as you said efficient. I think it needs to be stated as a more preferable option for new and older members.

But then again most of the staff on the discord are agma related, maybe we’d need to talk to sora about getting a forums support team that consists of experienced and trusted members of the community, to help sora run the forums in a more efficient way together with all it’s members.

I kinda think that we already have that? (lol)

Just sayin'...!

The Discord crew and the Forums crew has a lot of overlap. I like to be buried in both. (lol)

Discord gets most of the community action, because it lends itself better to socializing and chatting... But the Forums continues to be the best way for an interested member to find out for themselves the answers to their game questions, and I particularly love the way we can share new ideas here. Here, everyone can weigh in and make a good idea, even better, and, when we're lucky and enthusiastic enough about something, catch the eye of the guy who matters, Sora, because he's the poor foo' who has to translate it into code!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Shade1453
I think that the forums could do with a fresh UI for the messaging system but don't get me wrong that's one hell of a task, considering what we have here is bloody amazing... However, addressing the main question/point.

Yes, Sora is an extremely busy person... keeping in mind he has a life outside of agma.io and every time sora's active he just gets slammed with new ideas and new things to try out, new people to ban, new potential staff/support, new bugs and all the other stuff we slam him for (cough cough... gOlD mEmBeR).

However, we need to remember that we can always ask the staff/support/moderation team (including myself) any surface-level questions. A lot of players don't recognize this which in the long term will cause more private message traffic to Sora. Keeping in mind Sora's one person and there's definitely more than one of "us"... Sora's not exactly going to have the easiest time managing back end-development as well as front end while trying to be social AND please everyone in-between.

Kind regard,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
It might be helpful to add an additional colored name for Agma staff members, so new members know who to ask for help. Idea for @Sora to ponder
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Shade1453
(06-15-2020, 09:02 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: It might be helpful to add an additional colored name for Agma staff members, so new members know who to ask for help

What're ya doing! you gotta tag them man himself!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • QueenHeather
(06-14-2020, 05:42 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 11:12 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:

Cheers!

I kinda think that we already have that? (lol)

Just sayin'...!

The Discord crew and the Forums crew has a lot of overlap. I like to be buried in both. (lol)

Discord gets most of the community action, because it lends itself better to socializing and chatting... But the Forums continues to be the best way for an interested member to find out for themselves the answers to their game questions, and I particularly love the way we can share new ideas here. Here, everyone can weigh in and make a good idea, even better, and, when we're lucky and enthusiastic enough about something, catch the eye of the guy who matters, Sora, because he's the poor foo' who has to translate it into code!

Yes i know but the majority of the staff on the discord, would not know how to answer forums related questions. And the new members don’t know how to contact other staff members for supporr.

(06-15-2020, 08:51 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: I think that the forums could do with a fresh UI for the messaging system but don't get me wrong that's one hell of a task, considering what we have here is bloody amazing... However, addressing the main question/point.

Yes, Sora is an extremely busy person... keeping in mind he has a life outside of agma.io and every time sora's active he just gets slammed with new ideas and new things to try out, new people to ban, new potential staff/support, new bugs and all the other stuff we slam him for (cough cough... gOlD mEmBeR).

However, we need to remember that we can always ask the staff/support/moderation team (including myself) any surface-level questions. A lot of players don't recognize this which in the long term will cause more private message traffic to Sora. Keeping in mind Sora's one person and there's definitely more than one of "us"... Sora's not exactly going to have the easiest time managing back end-development as well as front end while trying to be social AND please everyone in-between.

Kind regard,
Artemis/Shade

I think a way we could make it way easier for new and older members would be to advertise the other options on the forums, for example a welcome message showing that says that if they need any help they should message a staff member, and if that staff member can’t give the help needed, they can then refer the user to DM Sora personally.

(06-15-2020, 09:02 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: It might be helpful to add an additional colored name for Agma staff members, so new members know who to ask for help. Idea for @Sora to ponder

Well agma staff isn’t really the issue in my opinion, they’ll still message sora first at any time. But we should maybe make some rules if i can say it like that.
My thought was that most of the shoutbox messages from people asking Sora to reply in PM are generally them asking about things in agma, or asking for free items. If we were able to point out to them that they can ask an agma staff member for help, it would definitely cut down on the daily PMs Sora receives
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Shade1453
I would say there should be a more professional customer team that also requires training. Such as every support has their own little time slot for helping people. Alot of people have alot of questions and alot of the time, they just go onto the discord, but what if they have payment issues for example? they cant just email sora and wait, as that could cause more issues

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Shade1453
(06-16-2020, 04:44 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I would say there should be a more professional customer team that also requires training. Such as every support has their own little time slot for helping people. Alot of people have alot of questions and alot of the time, they just go onto the discord, but what if they have payment issues for example? they cant just email sora and wait, as that could cause more issues

I don't think we need a new role, I think what we could do though, is get Sora (with our help of course) to create some sort of an instructions list that regards issues that Support/Staff don't know how to deal with and then we can sort it out from there.

Your idea infers that the person/staff team would have the power to REFUND money which not only requires immense amount of trust but would also most likely involve some sort of a contract between the user and Sora. I'm not saying it's a bad idea in fact I like the idea but it's the small details that could cause major complications with that.
Hola bro queria saver una vez q llege alos 500 subs como puedo reclamar el nombre rojo

(06-15-2020, 09:07 PM)Sombra1453 Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 09:02 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Puede ser útil agregar un nombre de color adicional para los miembros del personal de Agma, para que los nuevos miembros sepan a quién pedir ayuda

Que estas haciendo! tienes que etiquetarlos hombre mismo!

ok sera q me pueden agrgar el red name pliz soy un jugador de agma mi user:josedavidquisperueda se lo ruego soy yutuber THE JD AGMA.I.O