Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teaming vs solo play?
Hey all i just was in a game on the private server. i both teamed and solod. i solod my way to rank 1 then teamed, but that is oddly where things start to go down hill...

this was me in solo:

[Image: QbxjqOr.png]
maintained it for quite a bit but then i tryed to team. i know i can team as i have done so before (including the stupid splitty method) and this is the result of teaming:
[Image: hZpfILd.png]
my question is is it really worth teaming or am i better off alone? why do people team?
I can anwer that question, because im the co leader of a pro team called drip. When teaming, you can move around faster and when ever you run into viruses, your teamate will eat you and feed back! You can easiy destroy lobbies as a team! if you want to try itout then checkout my team at http://officialdripclanchat.chatovod.com/
So basically Teaming is for noobs who can't solo. Good job SomeFella! and welcome to the fourms.
-LKD70
When your pro team gets taken down by one guy why is that so pro? i made rank 1 without teaming and taking down the teams yet you think teaming is productive? i am not seeing how that is so... please provide proof...
Too many teamers in AGF FFA server. All of them are Noobs then. Tongue