Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum image name rank
Does your rank(over senior member)change because of your name or forum profile picture,or bio?
^w^
(06-09-2020, 04:01 PM)CubicPVP Wrote: Does your rank(over senior member)change because of your name or forum profile picture,or bio?

Im pretty sure you start as a newbie rank when you first join agf.forums
Then you become a junior member when you release your first post
Then when you post 50 posts then you get the member rank
Then when you get 100 posts I think you get the posting freak rank? Maybe im not quite sure
So it has nothing to do with changing of your name or forum profile picture, or bio!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

Yes it depends on the posts but you can also change it manually...
[-] The following 2 users Like solo_player123's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
Hello, Hope you are doing well! If you need any help with knowing how the coloured nicknames and roles work, you can click here or copy and paste http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4346

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • fisa
Yes, Solo is correct...

There is an automated system that takes people through a series of 'levels' that is actually more intricate than it looks.

Those can be set and changed by Super Moderators! (Like @QueenHeather, if she is back again, able to moderate... Otherwise, I guess we will eventually need a new one. I am hoping that she can come back and pick up where she left off. Smile )

Once someone had noticed that different people had slightly different ranks with different numbers of stars, and such, and they'd wondered about this.

The answer, was basically that really old players may have ranks as set up by one of the really old people here, Sora himself, maybe Gandalf or LKD-50? Dang I dunno if that last one is right, His name is beginning to slip out of my porous mind.....) And that the differences really had no actual meaning.

And yes, if you don't like the text of your rank, you can change it to whatever text you'd like! Big Grin

But the # of stars and accompanying insignia below, stays the same based on the structure of those levels at the time you achieved them.

Meaning newer members get the current levels, but really old players might have had different levels when they originally achieved them. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast , fisa
(01-01-2021, 11:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Yes, Solo is correct...

There is an automated system that takes people through a series of 'levels' that is actually more intricate than it looks.

Those can be set and changed by Super Moderators! (Like @QueenHeather, if she is back again, able to moderate... Otherwise, I guess we will eventually need a new one. I am hoping that she can come back and pick up where she left off. Smile )

Once someone had noticed that different people had slightly different ranks with different numbers of stars, and such, and they'd wondered about this.

The answer, was basically that really old players may have ranks as set up by one of the really old people here, Sora himself, maybe Gandalf or LKD-50? Dang I dunno if that last one is right, His name is beginning to slip out of my porous mind.....) And that the differences really had no actual meaning.

And yes, if you don't like the text of your rank, you can change it to whatever text you'd like! Big Grin

But the # of stars and accompanying insignia below, stays the same based on the structure of those levels at the time you achieved them.

Meaning newer members get the current levels, but really old players might have had different levels when they originally achieved them. Smile

Thank you for the knowledge! Smile

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(01-01-2021, 11:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Yes, Solo is correct...

Oh my, those names sound so old for me, its been years since they have been around. It seems like a dream.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • fisa
@Squirrel it's @LKD70 lol. The old lad, hope he's doing alright
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel