Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chances
for the daily wheel spin, could we add a chance of getting what the reward? its sorta annoying, cause you dont know how you going to get a expensive item.

the for the daily quiz, its about 2 years saying "coming soon" could we actually add the quiz?
i eat sumuri's :O
Do you mean it would show the probabilities of each item getting landed on? If so, the best thing you could probably do right now is keep track of all of your spins to estimate these probabilities. There might even be players who have already done this, I do not know. Maybe I should start doing it too. Smile
(05-30-2020, 06:21 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Do you mean it would show the probabilities of each item getting landed on? If so, the best thing you could probably do right now is keep track of all of your spins to estimate these probabilities. There might even be players who have already done this, I do not know. Maybe I should start doing it too. Smile

yeah, but what about the quiz thing? its on for like 3 years LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(05-30-2020, 06:38 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 06:21 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Do you mean it would show the probabilities of each item getting landed on? If so, the best thing you could probably do right now is keep track of all of your spins to estimate these probabilities. There might even be players who have already done this, I do not know. Maybe I should start doing it too. Smile

Really?? I only started spinning the wheel a few weeks ago, I did not know it had it for that long! XD
(05-30-2020, 07:04 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

Really?? I only started spinning the wheel a few weeks ago, I did not know it had it for that long! XD
no no no, i meant the daily quiz is on for 3 years and it still says coming soon
(05-30-2020, 07:31 AM)xmaster Wrote: no no no, i meant the daily quiz is on for 3 years and it still says coming soon

Oh yea that's what I meant to say XD
(05-30-2020, 07:31 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 07:04 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

no no no, i meant the daily quiz is on for 3 years and it still says coming soon

Shade started doing the Daily Quiz here in the Forums, and that went on for about a month I'd say, before he (asking questions) and I (answering them) stopped again, due to lack of participation. You should find the thread in the 'Fun' section, I think.

And that was, I don't know... 9 months to a year ago now!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, xmaster