Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma
Hey here i'am again i just did some screens shoot's in game when i was played with 

Owner-sora
Staff- Poison
Youtubers - firebone master Reaper 

it's very fun to play with owner and mod's of agma.io we are a big communitety as we know 
'[Image: Annotation_2020-05-29_235212.png?width=587&height=413]

We are testing This server '' also we enjoy  i think this server it's good server wich people's can't eat anyone just fighting will how much as can ' 2 color's wich one is green and one is red ' 

i don't know how to metion anyone here but i'm trying to learn stuff i can learn stuff quickly fast .
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
[-] The following 2 users Like Tonyagma's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, xRENDEx
(05-30-2020, 12:37 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hey here i'am again i just did some screens shoot's in game when i was played with 

Owner-sora
Staff- Poison

it's very fun to play with owner and mod's of agma.io we are a big communitety as we know 

We are testing This server '' also we enjoy  i think this server it's good server wich people's can't eat anyone just fighting will how much as can ' 2 color's wich one is green and one is red ' 

i don't know how to metion anyone here but i'm trying to learn stuff i can learn stuff quickly fast .

hello there, maybe think of upload your imagine on a website and send the link, like upload your image at https://postimages.org, for my expirience, im not not able to see your image.
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 2 users Like xmaster's post:
  • Squirrel , Tonyagma
(05-30-2020, 05:36 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 12:37 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hey here i'am again i just did some screens shoot's in game when i was played with 

Owner-sora
Staff- Poison

hello there, maybe think of upload your imagine on a website and send the link, like upload your image at https://postimages.org, for my expirience, im not not able to see your image.

i don't know how you are not able to see the image but image it's alright good and done how you can't see ? that's not my problem . i don't even know how to do more good than  this way .
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 

Ah was really fun testing this Smile
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Tonyagma
This is the most sus leak ever
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Tonyagma
(05-30-2020, 06:31 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Ah was really fun testing this Smile

lmaooo bruh