Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the account name?
I know its probably a little much but I think it would be nice if we could change our usernames because all those years ago I didn't really know what I was signing up for and I just wanted to star playing the game. I was just thought it would be nice if  my nick matched to my stats therefore people will know straight away who I am.

What do you think guys is it a good idea or maybe too much...?
Idk, you can fake other people and steal other peoples old usernames and pretend to be them
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(05-29-2020, 07:01 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Idk, you can fake other people and steal other peoples old usernames and pretend to be them

good point
(05-29-2020, 06:42 PM)Mr EMPEROR Wrote: I know its probably a little much but I think it would be nice if we could change our usernames because all those years ago I didn't really know what I was signing up for and I just wanted to star playing the game. I was just thought it would be nice if  my nick matched to my stats therefore people will know straight away who I am.

What do you think guys is it a good idea or maybe too much...?

In any system with accounts, there has to be some sort of key field that ends up identifying you, and only you, and stays with you for the whole time you are there.

Sora could have chosen to go a route similar to Discord, having each account generate a unique and long number, and use that as the key, but he went the more normal way, allowing you to choose a name, and just make sure that it wasn't already taken.

He can change a username, but hates doing it, and I think it's a thousand times easier for him to say, "It's too late to change the unique field now!" than to seriously consider this change. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
It maybe would work changing username if each account had a ID tag or something like #654321 and we could go more in depth on their profile to see old usernames or something
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
There is a minecraft youtuber called Skeppy,and i usually impersonateas him or as his friends.
Its really fun,until a skeppy fan comes and blows my fun up to starting to ask questions.
And like 70% of the time it happens so yeah.

Why i said that is cause what @xRENDEx wrote
^o^
(06-01-2020, 07:33 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: There is a minecraft youtuber called Skeppy,and i usually impersonateas him or as his friends.
Its really fun,until a skeppy fan comes and blows my fun up to starting to ask questions.
And like 70% of the time it happens so yeah.

Why i said that is cause what @xRENDEx wrote

impersonating is bad
^w^
(06-06-2020, 10:20 AM)CubicPVP Wrote: impersonating is bad

In Agma, because you can change your name so easily, it's become almost... part of the fabric of the game.

(lol) I felt I had "come of age" when I discovered someone was impersonating me. (lol)

No-one wants to impersonate you until there's a reason to notice you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!