Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clan joining
How can i join a clan?
^o^
(05-29-2020, 06:52 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: How can i join a clan?

There really have not been many clans posting ads here lately, but check out the 'Clans' area here first.

When you're done, consider heading over to the Agma Discord server, and read the #clans channel. There are a whole bunch of ads there. And it is easy to join, because they each have their own Discord server... with an invite at the bottom of their ad.

So if you like an ad, you click on 'Join', and presto, you've "joined" the clan, and can see what you have to do next from there.

For some of the advanced clans you may be in a 'welcome' area where you can see what you need to do, in order to become a full accepted member.

For simpler clans, you will likely have full access right away, and can see how 'active' the clan has been.

You can get just as much detail here, but I only know of one clan where the leader has been giving us regular updates on his clan members, and changes here at the Forums.  Other clan posts exist, but you'll have to do more leg work to tell how active they are.

Good luck to you in finding a clan!

(And hey, are you new?  You might want to consider posting an 'Introductions' thread, if so, so that we can properly welcome you!
Whoops!  I just noticed that you already posted one a few hours ago! Awesome!)

I just noticed that there's no link to the Discord server along the top here anymore. I'm sure you'd find the link somewhere, but let me make it easier for you... lol
Agma Discord Server
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-30-2020, 02:12 AM)samira Wrote: @Squirrel she made an introduction thread already:

http://agarioforums.net/member.php?actio...&uid=41641

Idea

~facepalms~

You crazy and efficient German woman! (lolol) While I was editing my post, don't you come along to tell me what I already knew, but having been distracted multiple times, I still hadn't completed my editing?!

I dunno whether you made me look foolish, or if I made you foolish?!

Maybe you would like to be foolish together with me?!

But let's not start a clan. (loolllll)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
easy clan lol
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.