Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban system
ok, so today i was hopping on x-insta, there is this guy called memek, he is spliting insane fast, and im asking he if he is using any scripts. and he just said im using "sexy script at [link removed]" just want to make the game fair and make a system who uses scripts.

(05-28-2020, 09:32 AM)xmaster Wrote: ok, so today i was hopping on x-insta, there is this guy called memek, he is spliting insane fast, and im asking he if he is using any scripts. and he just said im using "sexy script at [link removed]" just want to make the game fair and make a system who uses scripts.

and yeah, if there is moderators online, please hop on x-insta and see the guy called memek
saying its masterXm. if you dont believe and thinking its just a f**king kid saying this cause he cant beat ppl ur wrong.
this is the screen shot i take:https://postimg.cc/yWrhWqR5 
and they are selling it for 5$ per person

this is making me more mad, cause if this doesn't fix, im sure i will buy that script and hacker vs hacker, cause right now this isnt being treated important enough. i really need someone to fix masterxm going to multi account and roasting/toxic talk everyone and hacking.
please someone think this seriouse and maybe report to more higher ranks moderators and help fix. Sad

heres another evidence(turns out he isn't willing to sell me this script) https://postimg.cc/BtcTc8Rr
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 2 users Like xmaster's post:
  • Pillow, Sora
@Sora, it looks like you should check into this?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
Heya!

i spend a lot of time on x-insta and have noticed there are a few people too good at that server and honestly this makes a lot of sense... i will moderate it and watch over incognito and see how it all goes...

thank you for the report
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Sora
(05-28-2020, 09:32 AM)xmaster Wrote: ok, so today i was hopping on x-insta, there is this guy called memek, he is spliting insane fast, and im asking he if he is using any scripts. and he just said im using "sexy script at [link removed]" just want to make the game fair and make a system who uses scripts.

and yeah, if there is moderators online, please hop on x-insta and see the guy called memek
saying its masterXm. if you dont believe and thinking its just a f**king kid saying this cause he cant beat ppl ur wrong.

this is making me more mad, cause if this doesn't fix, im sure i will buy that script and hacker vs hacker, cause right now this isnt being treated important enough. i really need someone to fix masterxm going to multi account and roasting/toxic talk everyone and hacking.
please someone think this seriouse and maybe report to more higher ranks moderators and help fix. Sad

heres another evidence(turns out he isn't willing to sell me this script) https://postimg.cc/BtcTc8Rr
Send me the link in private message if you have it. What exactly does the script do, and how does it give them an advantage? Because you cannot alter the physical split speed in game.. and there is already autosplit (by Z), so i'm not sure really what the meaning of fast split is, and what the advantage even is if you can do that with Z hotkey?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-28-2020, 10:55 PM)Sora Wrote:

Send me the link in private message if you have it. What exactly does the script do, and how does it give them an advantage? Because you cannot alter the physical split speed in game.. and there is already autosplit (by Z), so i'm not sure really what the meaning of fast split is, and what the advantage even is if you can do that with Z hotkey?
I can explain further in Discord if you are free

its that if you play x-insta, pressing space, f, and f. does a fast split. and masterxm and fishy is just doing insanely fast, AND HE ADMIT IT IN THE SCREEN SHOT. and after the link he sent, i am unable to copy paste or whatever, and i just got it gone. i think it was like shoppy.gg/sexyscript?   or whatever wierd name that is.

i think you should talk to masterxm and fishy is disc cause maybe they will admit it. right now, nobody even have a chance beating a "Hacker"

(05-28-2020, 10:34 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Heya!

i spend a lot of time on x-insta and have noticed there are a few people too good at that server and honestly this makes a lot of sense... i will moderate it and watch over incognito and see how it all goes...

thank you for the report

well i guess you didn't look at my screenshot? he just admit it straight of the bat.

new ver:https://postimg.cc/HJD7gjHT
it says the script is private cause i guess he thinks im trynna bait him out.
(05-29-2020, 01:22 AM)xmaster Wrote:

its that if you play x-insta, pressing space, f, and f. does a fast split. and masterxm and fishy is just doing insanely fast, AND HE ADMIT IT IN THE SCREEN SHOT. and after the link he sent, i am unable to copy paste or whatever, and i just got it gone. i think it was like shoppy.gg/sexyscript?   or whatever wierd name that is.

i think you should talk to masterxm and fishy is disc cause maybe they will admit it. right now, nobody even have a chance beating a "Hacker"

thank you for the report

well i guess you didn't look at my screenshot? he just admit it straight of the bat.

I'm aware he admitted it, however, i can do a more extensive telling off IN game if i get to meet him while he's using the script.
(05-29-2020, 09:32 AM)Shade1453 Wrote:

thank you for the report

I'm aware he admitted it, however, i can do a more extensive telling off IN game if i get to meet him while he's using the script.
right now he is at x-insta, he is called lucy, if your on please spec x-insta
and here is a screenshot i take, cause everyone knows he is a hacker so please we need to solve this rn link to the screenshot:https://postimg.cc/94b5fzK9

now thanks to staff who did a great job and very "effctive" help, i guess we need a staff that actually plays x-insta, now have a nice day. Smile Smile
now i will found a way to use that script, depending on this community doesn't care anything about hacking. have a nice day  Smile
very effective staff's
From what i've seen unfortunately the users 
fishyyyy and MasterXM seem to up to more mischief using the script in x-insta at 10:22pm NZT - 10:36pm NZT

The user who reported this initially (xmaster) failed to recognize that I was in the server keeping watch and as I am friends with fishyyyy and MasterXM the user who reported this has grown aggravated when he came to the conclusion I was trying to defend the suspected script user and retaliate with racial slurs and threats of DDOS'ing.

Proof of this will be sent to sora directly.
(05-29-2020, 11:01 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 10:39 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: From what i've seen unfortunately the users 
fishyyyy and MasterXM seem to up to more mischief using the script in x-insta at 10:22pm NZT - 10:36pm NZT

The user who reported this initially (xmaster) failed to recognize that I was in the server keeping watch and as I am friends with fishyyyy and MasterXM the user who reported this has grown aggravated when he came to the conclusion I was trying to defend the suspected script user and retaliate with racial slurs and threats of DDOS'ing.

Proof of this will be sent to sora directly.

lmao u think im actually gonna ddos? im not a reazaer dog, plus, I SENT OVER 5 SCREESHOT, NOT DONE BY PHOTOSHOP, AND YOU JUST IGNORED IT STRAIGHT AWAY. DO YOU THINK I KNOW HOW TO PHOTOSHOP? IM A 15 YEAR OLD. plus, its literally not posible to split,16x splits in a second. guess, just ban my account and be a good moderator, who doesnt care anything about "random kids raging" thinking in your head. this community is the most rigged asf thing i seen in my entire life.
moderators not helping, instead, helping fishy to avoid troubles and protecting him
dont care about ppl hacking, instead play with them and protect them from being banned cause they donate into this game.

best community ever nice game, keep on developing, keep on getting moderators, keep on getting new players, keep on letting hacker ruin server while dont care. 
if u can, get my 1 mill coins out of my acc, and ban these hackers.
i dont think u learn anything buddy, if you closely look at there splits, and caculate, its not possible. its way too fast, and again, they admit in my screeshot. why can't u just believe it?? cant you talk them in disc, instead of playing with him instead actually gonna solve "a kid's" case?

anyways, i love your community, thanks sora to this very very helpful, very efficient, very friendly moderator "shade"
you said on your post"proof of this will sent to sora directly" but how about my proof? my screenshots? is it low pixel? or letting me take a entire screenshot to make it more realistic?                  you just said "fishy could we play together" instead actually helping, you may actually watched x in hour, but your not a expirienced player who played 1500 hours + in x-insta like me. screenshot does nothing, telling does nothing what do i do now?? 
do i need to upload a recorded clip, you said nothing to it. meaning you dont care about this at all. pretty nice admin.       

you can temp ban my account, or take half of my coins, but at least u could least HELP ME? 
if you can actually help me and solve this case, im willing to give you 300k or more coins from my account, at least thats when you actually try, for the ddos section u asked, its completely fake, im just so mad at the moment(still mad rn). go ahead or ban my account if u want.
or we could talk more into discord about this?
I don't appreciate modifying my reputation when you seem to have misunderstood the circumstance. it is possible to split 16 times in a second and it's by a method called fast splitting which you and I can perform without a script. I know this because I can do it too. I'm not ignoring your evidence and you fail to recognize that as of right now as a moderator I have no perms, sora is looking into this and that's much more than a lot of people can say for their "issues" as he is a very busy person. Once again I did not protect fishyyyy in any other way other than telling him to quit using his script and all can be seen by chat logs by sora. I do not financially gain by people donating to the game so people donating to me? means nothing.

You cannot take a shot at the community and me because you are angry at someone for not helping you the way you want when they cannot, that will get you nowhere in life. For your information, I am 16 and I do not see you like a "kid" but what you are doing and saying is very immature.

kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
if someone is using scripts that are considered (cheating) this should be looked into... so if shade says its done

its done Wink
(05-29-2020, 09:48 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 09:32 AM)Shade1453 Wrote:

thank you for the report

right now he is at x-insta, he is called lucy, if your on please spec x-insta
and here is a screenshot i take, cause everyone knows he is a hacker so please we need to solve this rn link to the screenshot:https://postimg.cc/94b5fzK9

now thanks to staff who did a great job and very "effctive" help, i guess we need a staff that actually plays x-insta, now have a nice day. Smile Smile
now i will found a way to use that script, depending on this community doesn't care anything about hacking. have a nice day  Smile
very effective staff's
I will check it further, but it does not sound like hacking. And unfortunately if the script does the same thing a human could physically do (for example press space, f and space f again) very fast, it's not possible to patch.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Mr EMPEROR, Shade1453