Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea | 4th July Sale!
Hello, i thought i would post this here because its its the best way for @Sora to find it!

I have an Idea for agma! In the next week, 4th July holidays will be starting in the US and as a special treat i have the following ideas. Could we possible make Gold status 20% discount or skins for a certain discount too? Maybe possibly make a Limited edition skin available for 24 hours?

I do have a friend who could make an original skins but she does cost money as its her only income, if you want any skins. Or even if @QueenHeather could maybe help out too!

If ou could elaborate on this idea, i would be entruly greatful !

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • shutdownyt
(06-29-2020, 04:35 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Hello, i thought i would post this here because its its the best way for @Sora to find it!

I have an Idea for agma! In the next week, 4th July holidays will be starting in the US and as a special treat i have the following ideas. Could we possible make Gold status 20% discount or skins for a certain discount too? Maybe possibly make a Limited edition skin available for 24 hours?

I do have a friend who could make an original skins but she does cost money as its her only income, if you want any skins. Or even if @QueenHeather could maybe help out too!

If ou could elaborate on this idea, i would be entruly greatful !

Hehe, hey, it's your idea, shouldn't you be the one doing the elaborating?

~teeeeeeasssssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Well I just think there could be more ideas that the community could offer or what they would like from the game. I was also thinking of maybe possibly a wearable with two american flags, kind of like antlers!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Squirrel