Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown for Ability Expirations
Abilities such Freeze and Invisibility last 24 hours. Sometimes when I am in the middle of the game, I press F to use freeze, but it is already expired. There should be a 24-hour countdown for abilities that players can see on their profiles so that they know exactly when they will expire know when it is time to buy them again.
[-] The following 3 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , xmaster
(05-25-2020, 08:54 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Abilities such Freeze and Invisibility last 24 hours. Sometimes when I am in the middle of the game, I press F to use freeze, but it is already expired. There should be a 24-hour countdown for abilities that players can see on their profiles so that they know exactly when they will expire know when it is time to buy them again.

I have no idea how those two things work either. But they aren't a one-time thing, since people who freeze me tend to do so more than once, and people who go invisible on me, also have a habit of doing that again too! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-26-2020, 04:33 PM)samira Wrote: ( I believe Finky is talking about the "player abilty" to freeze yourself (only yourself, no one else), while Squirrel is talking about the freeze power-up?  Shy  )

Yes. Smile

@Squirrel in the Abilities tab in the Shop, you can buy Freeze and Invisibility, and activate them using the F and I keys, respectively. You can use these whenever you want for the next 24 hours before they expire. To freeze other players, you buy the Freeze Opponents item in the General tab and click and drag it from your power panel onto other players. This is a one-time use, so use it carefully. Wink
Tongue 
(05-26-2020, 05:05 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 04:33 PM)samira Wrote: ( I believe Finky is talking about the "player abilty" to freeze yourself (only yourself, no one else), while Squirrel is talking about the freeze power-up?  Shy  )

Yes. Smile

@Squirrel in the Abilities tab in the Shop, you can buy Freeze and Invisibility, and activate them using the F and I keys, respectively. You can use these whenever you want for the next 24 hours before they expire. To freeze other players, you buy the Freeze Opponents item in the General tab and click and drag it from your power panel onto other players. This is a one-time use, so use it carefully. Wink

Haha! Thanks Samira & Finkle! Between the both of you, I think I get it now. I'm not sure why you'd want to freeze yourself though. It seems to me you could just stop moving the mouse -- doesn't that do the same thing?? (lolol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
Lemme just re-word this.... so what your asking is:

Can the people who go out and buy the invisibility and freeze ability have a warning timer so that they know when it's the for a top-up at the need of the 24 hours.

i don't think that's such a bad idea along with as it's not like the bot timer that just keeps going... perhaps if it showed up when you had an hour or so left.

Kind regards,
Artemis/shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(05-27-2020, 12:03 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Lemme just re-word this.... so what your asking is:

Can the people who go out and buy the invisibility and freeze ability have a warning timer so that they know when it's the for a top-up at the need of the 24 hours.

i don't think that's such a bad idea along with as it's not like the bot timer that just keeps going... perhaps if it showed up when you had an hour or so left.

Kind regards,
Artemis/shade

I was thinking of having a timer that starts at 24:00:00 which players could see on the home screen on their profiles.
[Image: Screenshot-2020-05-27-at-3-33-49-AM-3.png]

NOTE: I do not have any scripts, this is just a digitally edited image (I do not use invisibility lol).
[-] The following 4 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Pillow, Shade1453, Squirrel
(05-27-2020, 08:32 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: I was thinking of having a timer that starts at 24:00:00 which players could see on the home screen on their profiles.
[Image: Screenshot-2020-05-27-at-3-33-49-AM-3.png]

NOTE: I do not have any scripts, this is just a digitally edited image (I do not use invisibility lol).

That is perfect, right there!  Finkle, you sly dog, you!  You have some programmer in you!

And mayyybe we add one more thing to accentuate the fact that the bots timer simply DOES NOT STOP:

BOTS EXPIRES AT:  dd-mmm-yy hh:mm:ss

@Sora This one is worthy of your noticing it. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Shade1453
@Squirrel @samira

Microsoft Paint for the win!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453
(05-27-2020, 05:57 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: @Squirrel @samira

Microsoft Paint for the win!!!

I'm the lazy one that would've "inspect element" it in!
@Shade1453 @samira

I would have, but my school computer blocks the inspect element. Sad

[Image: Screenshot-2020-05-28-at-5-50-22-PM-1.png]

I will hopefully be getting my own laptop soon! Big Grin
(05-28-2020, 11:07 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: @Shade1453 @samira

I would have, but my school computer blocks the inspect element. Sad

[Image: Screenshot-2020-05-28-at-5-50-22-PM-1.png]

I will hopefully be getting my own laptop soon! Big Grin

Paint it is!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
Perfect idea,even tho players that get those(to use them)(im talking about the abillities not the items)aleady know its gonna end in a day,so you dont actually kinda need that.
Even tho,great idea.
^w^
(05-25-2020, 08:54 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Abilities such Freeze and Invisibility last 24 hours. Sometimes when I am in the middle of the game, I press F to use freeze, but it is already expired. There should be a 24-hour countdown for abilities that players can see on their profiles so that they know exactly when they will expire know when it is time to buy them again.

Yes, i would suggest a slight increase, but for a full 24 hours, it'd be a bit overpowered. Maybe even abit unfair
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Lucifer.lol