Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER
Not sure if the birthday section is accurate but if so 
@QueenHeather

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! 

Thank you for the work and the 4 years of service to the forums Smile
I can't say that I know you personally or at all to be fair but all I've heard is great things and hard work so happy birthday and thank you.

'Happy birthday heather i hope you are having a good day.''

User: Extreme#9079 
(they forgot their username for forums)
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, HutDude, Light*, QueenHeather, Sora, Squirrel
Aww thank you so much! I’m touched  Blush Heart
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 4 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, HutDude, Light*, Sora
Happy bday! ^^
(im late, dont be mad with me ;o)
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 2 users Like HutDude's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, QueenHeather
(05-25-2020, 07:45 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Aww thank you so much! I’m touched  Blush Heart

I had no idea that we even had a place here where birthdays were displayed! (lololllol) And then I wasn't sure whether you'd been crazy, and actually typed in your actual birthday on-line... (I would never do that!) And your answer doesn't exactly confirm it, so.... I'mma strike out on my own and just say today I celebrate your existence! And if I have any money left, I think I'd like to inquire when you are making your next wolf, or any sort of animal painting! (lol!)

You have talent, and it would our loss if you weren't using it, plus I can recall you talking about how your friends loved volunteering you for work, rather than showing what you make has actual value, and putting a price on things!

And I haven't seen you post anything that you've done lately... So I do hope that you haven't allowed all your paint to dry up!

Thanks for being here with us this long!

And I think I first asked about a wolf... at least 2 years ago, maybe three now!  And do you know what it means when I, the rodent of reduced memory remnembers something?!

It means you blew my mind away with it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Tonyagma
(05-26-2020, 05:38 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 07:45 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: Aww thank you so much! I’m touched  Blush Heart

I had no idea that we even had a place here where birthdays were displayed! (lololllol) And then I wasn't sure whether you'd been crazy, and actually typed in your actual birthday on-line... (I would never do that!) And your answer doesn't exactly confirm it, so.... I'mma strike out on my own and just say today I celebrate your existence! And if I have any money left, I think I'd like to inquire when you are making your next wolf, or any sort of animal painting! (lol!)

You have talent, and it would our loss if you weren't using it, plus I can recall you talking about how your friends loved volunteering you for work, rather than showing what you make has actual value, and putting a price on things!

And I haven't seen you post anything that you've done lately... So I do hope that you haven't allowed all your paint to dry up!

And I think I first asked about a wolf... at least 2 years ago, maybe three now!  And do you know what it means when I, the rodent of reduced memory remnembers something?!

It’s displayed at the bottom of the main page, all the members birthdays for that day  Tongue

I am still working on artwork but commissions have been very few and far between, so I’ve been spending more than I’m making back lately. But I’ll definitely update my artwork thread sometime soon! Lately I’ve been drawing D&D characters.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(05-26-2020, 05:58 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 05:38 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

It’s displayed at the bottom of the main page, all the members birthdays for that day  Tongue

I am still working on artwork but commissions have been very few and far between, so I’ve been spending more than I’m making back lately. But I’ll definitely update my artwork thread sometime soon! Lately I’ve been drawing D&D characters.

I used to play AD&D, back in the day!

My first notable character's name was 'Lisa', and she was a female cleric -- back when I had no religious beliefs, and the world had no female priests... lollll

She would drink a guy under the table, and he'd wake up in some dank jail cell with a thank you note for the stories, and to have fun paying for his crimes against humanity!
Or she'd whack -- and by that I mean dead-whack -- you with her hammer, if you pissed her off.

And she was a crack-shot with a longbow. Smile

And everyone wanted to play with her, because they realized they ended campaigns 'alive' more often than not, when she was there!

Then there was 'Zhoetar' a name I conjured on my own, belonging to an incredibly stubborn dwarven fighter, who didn't for the life of him know how to go around something, but only straight through it!

I'll be looking forward to that updated art thread! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!