Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small youtubers
@Sora Can you make something or give something to small YouTubers because only big YouTubers get rewards we should get something too please sora something like a hat or something for small YT's   About like 300 subs to - 400 subs  
This is just my suggestion because small YouTubers like me I feel bad and probably they do too.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont
(05-12-2020, 08:25 PM)imHitu Wrote: @Sora Can you make something or give something to small YouTubers because only big YouTubers get rewards we should get something too please sora something like a hat or something for small YT's   About like 300 subs to - 400 subs  
This is just my suggestion because small YouTubers like me I feel bad and probably they do too.

I replied to your message so that I could better read your idea!

(LOL!)

Remember that Small YouTubers do not require subscribers at all!

So long as they have at least two Agma videos, one of which is recent, we're willing to make them a Small YouTuber.

The role is intended to be an encouragement for them to aspire to be a YouTuber or Content Creator.

Because the requirements are very small, I'm not sure if it's the best group to give a reward to as well? Unless Sora wants to encourage them even further? We'll see if he wants to weigh in on this!

Oh... I'm not sure why you say that 'you feel bad' though??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • imHitu, kingsimont
(05-12-2020, 08:56 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 08:25 PM)imHitu Wrote: @Sora Can you make something or give something to small YouTubers because only big YouTubers get rewards we should get something too please sora something like a hat or something for small YT's   About like 300 subs to - 400 subs  

I replied to your message so that I could better read your idea!

(LOL!)

Remember that Small YouTubers do not require subscribers at all!

So long as they have at least two Agma videos, one of which is recent, we're willing to make them a Small YouTuber.

The role is intended to be an encouragement for them to aspire to be a YouTuber or Content Creator.

Because the requirements are very small, I'm not sure if it's the best group to give a reward to as well? Unless Sora wants to encourage them even further? We'll see if he wants to weigh in on this!

Oh... I'm not sure why you say that 'you feel bad' though??

Because small YouTubers don't gett any rewards LOL
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont