Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Are u gone support me by subscribing my channel Road to 400 subs??
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New youtuber!
Hey Everyone I am just asking to you for a 1 subs If u guys give me your support then I will be really big Only 1 sub and I will really appreciate you guys. I know that I should not ask for subscribers but just asking because I am new in Formus. I hope you guys check my video every week its going to be epic and enjoyable make sure to Like, subscribe, comment, and share it with your friends for your support. I really appreciate you for reading this thank you!  Make sure to subscribe and join my discord!! thank u
My channel is: Hitu Agma
My dicord server is: https://discord.gg/ANf2qP
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I can sub to you
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • imHitu
(05-12-2020, 08:37 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey Everyone I am just asking to you for a 1 subs If u guys give me your support then I will be really big Only 1 sub and I will really appreciate you guys. I know that I should not ask for subscribers but just asking because I am new in Formus. I hope you guys check my video every week its going to be epic and enjoyable make sure to Like, subscribe, comment, and share it with your friends for your support. I really appreciate you for reading this thank you!  Make sure to subscribe and join my discord!! thank u
My channel is: Hitu Agma
My dicord server is: https://discord.gg/ANf2qP

Instead of asking people to sub to you, make great content, subs will eventually come along, as well as that glorious red name. Asking people to sub to you makes it sound like ur begging them to support your PNSG content.

[Image: kh0Zvpm.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes SORYN's post:
  • imHitu
Good Luck Hitu Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • imHitu
Good luck "Hitu"
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(07-20-2020, 02:07 AM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: Good luck "Hitu"

Thank you all

(07-07-2020, 05:30 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Good Luck Hitu Big Grin

Thank you
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • XxtoxicagmaytxX