Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
clans
How can i make people join my clan?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
It is so hard to get a clan up and running!

The best way to start, is with a hardcore group of your own friends that you already enjoy playing with.

You can post a clan ad here in the Clans section of the Forums.

Also, if you're on Discord, check out the #clans channel of the Agma Discord server, make your own clan, and send me an ad for it. That gets harder though, because you have to learn Discord well enough to set it up so that you can manage it, and make sure those you trust with permissions can't ruin your server.

It's hard, but not impossible!  If you go through #clans from the beginning you'll see there's a couple of clans still alive almost 2 years later!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
lol its ez just ask people to join it,bruh
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-29-2020, 07:24 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: lol its ez just ask people to join it,bruh
It's not that easy when they want to not join it and they want a challenge for it or something(lolll)
<3 you all ^-^
(06-17-2020, 09:25 AM)Narmin00 Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 07:24 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: lol its ez just ask people to join it,bruh
It's not that easy when they want to not join it and they want a challenge for it or something(lolll)

I used to be in 3 separate elite clans, all of them were shiz. They had incredibly high expectations of you, just to be in a clan that does nothing, most of the members weren't even active. So if you wanna have a clan like them, just farm some coins, do a shoutout for your clan, and get people to join it, that's how most shizzy clans do it, or you could make it a least worthwhile staying in, like adding challenges, giveaways, wars, etc.

[Image: kh0Zvpm.gif]