so why solo when no teams? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[-] The following 1 user Likes [Pro]Megan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-06-2020, 10:34 AM)[Pro]Megan Wrote: we should have a gamemode for teams
like we have solo battle royale
but we dont have teams
so why solo when no teams? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Hi Megan,

It's a good idea, but as in years past, any such improvement is stalled by the server-side Agma program not accurately being able for to distinguish between teaming and solo players! You wouldn't think it would be that hard, but we have had a number of threads in the past that looked at this idea, and perhaps gave some insights into why our eyes can pretty quickly say, "Oh yeah, these two players are teaming", and yet have it continue to be one great big headache for the server side agma program to also recognize them!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-07-2020, 12:38 AM)samira Wrote: Hey,

I think she only wants a server that explicitly is called a team server. Idea
She doesn’t ask for teaming detection, I believe.
As she seems to be a team player.

Maybe, but I don't get that. Every server is a teaming server! lolololll

In my experience, Teamers don't mind running over the solo player who gets in the way. Most of them play, just so they run over those solo players more often, and cover up their own lousy gameplay!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
i asked for a team gamemode because im a solo and i cant support teamers in solo servers like battle royale.
im not a teamer , i dont like teaming , but if you can please make a teams gamemode / server
it will be good for me , thank you for your time.
(05-07-2020, 06:53 AM)samira Wrote: Mhmmm... maybe it’s about getting a server that is called “team server” so that solo players have no good reason to complain when they get killed by team players and there?

That doesn't really make sense either. Chances are it would be done to one server only as kind of a 'test', and that server would have certain solo players who happen to like the mechanics of that specific server better than all the others, and will be reticent to leave because Teamers are easily able to vanquish them.

Teamers would still meet up on whatever server they liked the most, and not necessarily this "Teams" server.

So what would you really have accomplished?! Nothing, really, that I can see!

(05-07-2020, 08:46 AM)[Pro]Megan Wrote: i asked for a team gamemode because im a solo and i cant support teamers in solo servers like battle royale.
im not a teamer , i dont like teaming , but if you can please make a teams gamemode / server
it will be good for me , thank you for your time.

Teams already have all the power in all servers. I don't think that by creating a "Teams" server that they are going to want to move off whats supposed to be a Solo players server.

Out of past experiences in other games, I have found that teams are most interested in that false feeling of superiority -- that they easily dominated a server, and killed all the solo players, and not paying any attention to the fact that there's not supposed to be teams on a Solo server.

But now it also makes sense why you'd like to be an In-game Mod -- you would be able to kick people who were teaming off the server! (But again, Sora has yet to complete the coding for such abilities, so picking In-game Mods now doesn't make much sense.)

I too am a Solo player. Smile There are a number of us, and I think they would all cheer the day that Teams could be kicked off of supposedly "Solo" player servers!
Fight the Good Fight
Lightbulb 
Teaming is a style and art of its own.. to some its about "winning" but for others its about keeping the gameplay going, making friends, having dance partners, and being playful.

Its not always about "winning" !!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(05-07-2020, 02:55 PM)Mindless Wrote: Teaming is a style and art of its own.. to some its about "winning" but for others its about keeping the gameplay going, making friends, having dance partners, and being playful.

I agree. My pet peave is when I am in a really intense battle with multiple players and one of them decides to end it all by pressing E! Angry
(05-08-2020, 09:21 PM)samira Wrote: Lol, what does E do for you?

Recombine Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I dont like teaming in solo too , but idk what to do,because im just a player.(lol)

So yeah , uh,cool question
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-07-2020, 02:55 PM)Mindless Wrote: Teaming is a style and art of its own.. to some its about "winning" but for others its about keeping the gameplay going, making friends, having dance partners, and being playful.

I agree with mindless teaming has its own set of skills and different game play than soloist such as myself. Teaming is not always about poor or inexperienced players getting together to protect each other's back( although that is a huge advantage whether experienced or not). When I do team, I usually feel uncomfortable at first until I see my partner's strategies ( who leads? What will he think if I miss? At first can I trust this person?) These are some of the thoughts I don't have to deal with when I'm solo. When I do partner it usually goes two ways. I partner with someone who I can't synchronize with and usually we get eaten pretty quickly. Or I partner with someone who is extremely intuitive and it does become like a dance. Eventually we usually get eaten but playing with someone who has the same mindset as I is the best part of this game. That is when I am the happiest which is strange for me cause I am primarily a soloist. Partnering has the annoying problem that there are too many betrayers, at least in agario ffa. It seems many of the everyday players such as AK 47, i am legend  and Royal will befriend you when they are little and you are big, but they will quickly lose you(betray you) when one of their everyday partners  shows up. I never start out playing with the intention of partnering, if I see a really good gameplay ( watching someone virus another or a good capture) I will shoot a few W's to the potential partner and see where that takes me.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle, Mindless
Well........i dont like teaming too but i cannot make players not team in solo because im just a player (like Deathsinger said)

................................................................................................................................................................................
^o^
^o^
(05-30-2020, 07:07 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Well........i dont like teaming too but i cannot make players not team in solo because im just a player (like Deathsinger said)

................................................................................................................................................................................
^o^

Target the hell out of 'em! Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026