Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Updates - May 2020
(05-05-2020, 06:48 AM)HutDude Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 05:33 AM)Happy? Wrote: Love the new update and the new features.

do you like the respawn setting?

I like it jusssst fiiiine!

I would never-ever use 'respawn'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, HutDude
(05-05-2020, 10:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 06:48 AM)HutDude Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 05:33 AM)Happy? Wrote: Love the new update and the new features.

do you like the respawn setting?

I like it jusssst fiiiine!

weird... xD but nice, no problem for you then.
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
(05-05-2020, 10:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I like it jusssst fiiiine!

Respect.
for the next update id love for a powerup lock. I hate slipping my finger on E and then wasting a recombine that i will never use
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr
[-] The following 2 users Like Cubi's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Squirrel
I am still waiting for this to happen though... one of the guys I know who love to respawn, just as I methodically drive over their bits and turn them to dust, but I don't think that I've had such a case yet! Sad

I am seeing it in my dreams though! That guy who spots me close to a corner, 5-8x bigger than me... he split but I jink left as he does and he misses, then he splits again, but I jink and again he misses... Anger boiling, he splits again, making me laugh, because he missed again, and I calmly eat all his bits while he is bashing the respawn key like it's some schools keyboard rather than his own, and saying things that would make Howard Stern blush!

Now THAT's the way to play Agma!!
Fight the Good Fight
(05-06-2020, 06:00 AM)Cubi Wrote: for the next update id love for a powerup lock. I hate slipping my finger on E and then wasting a recombine that i will never use

Just waste them as soon as you spawn Smile
(05-06-2020, 05:29 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 06:00 AM)Cubi Wrote: for the next update id love for a powerup lock. I hate slipping my finger on E and then wasting a recombine that i will never use

I support the keeping of powerups, and their use, when you're dealing with a pair of teamers, or a multi-tabber.
Fight the Good Fight
(05-07-2020, 03:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I support the keeping of powerups, and their use, when you're dealing with a pair of teamers, or a multi-tabber.

I used to waste my powerups as soon as I got them, but now I keep my powerups just in case someone else tries using them on me first. Power-spamming teams are the absolute worst!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Squirrel
all free gold account new all plsss pls
(05-07-2020, 08:56 AM)71kale Wrote: all free gold account new all plsss pls

I read this over in my head several times, verrry slowwwly, and it just makes no sense at all.

If English is not your best language, how about you tell me what language you prefer to speak, then make your suggestion in it?

I would try to give you the English to use, and then people can comment on it!
Fight the Good Fight
The update is really cool!!!I got a free portal with the wheel and also tghe respawn helps!!!Like if you are chased in the first like , 10 seconds of the game you can press m and ''POOF'' respawn in another place where there is noone near you
[-] The following 3 users Like [Pro]Megan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, HutDude, Sora
(05-07-2020, 04:49 PM)[Pro]Megan Wrote: The update is really cool!!!I got a free portal with the wheel and also tghe respawn helps!!!Like if you are chased in the first like , 10 seconds of the game you can press m and ''POOF'' respawn in another place where there is noone near you

that is quite a good idea!
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
(05-01-2020, 08:57 PM)Sora Wrote:
[Image: vs5EzwC.png]

Agma.io Update May 2020
[Image: hczTXFi.png][Image: wheel_fortune6.png?v=2]
Welcome to the summary of today's agma.io update!
What's new?

Improved spectate
  • You can now spectate a specific player by clicking on that player with your mouse, in spectate mode.
  • Alternatively you can right click the player and select "Spectate player"
  • Spectating in "free-roam" mode (press Q while in spectate mode) moves faster and smoother than before
  • Less lag when spectating
Animated skins
  • Animated skins are now ready to be used in agma, but no skins have officially been released for use yet. The shiruken skin is visible in the agma shop, but only a number of users have been granted access to it for testing purposes. The skin will likely be released as a premium skin sometime soon. Animated skins will be rare, as we don't want many users to have them in game. It may annoy some users, and cause lag if too many people use them - that's why we also added the new optional setting to turn off skin animations.

New Settings
  • 2 new settings to show/hide cell animations (like /spin/shake/wacky/flip and skin animations, the display of animated skins
Improved connection to gameservers
  • There should now be an improved connection to gameservers for most users, this means more stable gameplay with less disconnects or other sudden unwanted events. Please notify if any issues occur.
Battle Royale 2x coin rewards!
  • Double coin rewards on all battle royale servers!
  • 2nd reward as of 10 players (instead of 20) and 3rd reward  as of 20 players (instead of 30)
Respawning not possible after 30 seconds
  • After users complained about players respawning and "deleting" mass being annoying, the respawn after 30 seconds was disabled.
New spinning wheel image
  • New spin wheel image submitted by HutDude!
Other fixes
  • Multiple other adjustments and minor fixes

I really like the updated spectate feature.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clix Agma YT's post:
  • Sora
may new update sa may 2020
Heart Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes gamers23's post:
  • Sora
(05-07-2020, 08:52 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 03:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I used to waste my powerups as soon as I got them, but now I keep my powerups just in case someone else tries using them on me first. Power-spamming teams are the absolute worst!
why do people not like multibox. its just playing with yourself if you know what i mean.
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr